Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...ferendum-reru/

Nice! So what do you call people who want to usurp democracy? Anarchist? Fascists? Love how people who voted remain are some how claiming the moral and intellectual high ground. Especially love it when it's being said by Americans who didn't know anything about the EU or brexit till a week ago.

"Brexiters were driven by fear and stupidity!!!" Let me guess, you were driven by fear and stupidity to think that because the ONE sided media told you to think that way. God damn if this shit would stop showing up on my facebook feed.

I hear you. It's also the same people who are now all "Ready for Hillary" after they were up on Sanders nutz just a few months ago..

Don't want to appear to have an opinion contrary to the mainstream. Especially if means losing Insta-likes.

Seriously, if FB/Instagram/Twitter..etc. went away tomorrow, I wouldn't miss them.
    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
    2016 Ford Flex
    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
      Don't want to appear to have an opinion contrary to the mainstream. Especially if means losing Insta-likes.
      You mean they couldn't be voting for hillary because trump is an objectively bad choice? you place way too much importance on this social media stuff, just dont use those sites if it bothers you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
        You mean they couldn't be voting for hillary because trump is an objectively bad choice? you place way too much importance on this social media stuff, just dont use those sites if it bothers you so much.
        Pretty sure that was sarcasm.

Comment

Poe's law

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
            Poe's law
            More like Trump's Law, because it must be the most drawn out prank ever, right?

Comment

Hillary for Prison 2016........................
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                More like Trump's Law, because it must be the most drawn out prank ever, right?
                oh i was referring to djjerme's post but if that's a good title if this was a prank, i doubt it is.

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                Hillary for Prison 2016........................
                any day now sleeve, any day now!

Comment

^

one can only hope, one can only hope... You or I would be on a 10-15 stretch at a federal prison someplace for any 1 of the things she has been given a pass for.

That said, here is that "rest of the world trying to punish" the UK for daring to want some sovereignty back. S&P strips the UK of is AAA credit rating down to A and threatening to downgrade further. Seems Fitch & Moodys did so even before the vote occurred......

Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Don't get me wrong I can see why people are voting against Trump because they don't agree with him, but don't give me some b.s. line about how she is good for America. She's just as crooked as any politician...

And I'm not directing that at you Ulysses, more those in my neighborhood. I've already seen the Hill-bot wave of stickers adorning various Prius and Honda CRV's.

..course Trump isn't helping himself by traveling to Scotland and making statements that he probably should have spent a few minutes researching before posting.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
                    2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                      Don't give me some b.s. line about how she is good for America. She's just as crooked as any politician...

..course Trump isn't helping himself by traveling to Scotland and making statements that he probably should have spent a few minutes researching before posting.
                      1000, million %!

Comment

Im just glad the pound took a shit. Now i can buy all the cheap parts haha

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Yah, that was my first response as well! But alas, I wasn't quick enough to hit the buy it now button before it started to rebound a little. :(

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
                          2016 Ford Flex

Comment

EUROPEAN political chiefs are to take advantage of Brexit by unveiling their long-held plan to morph the continent’s countries into one GIANT SUPERSTATE, it has emerged.

The foreign ministers of France and Germany are due to reveal a blueprint to effectively do away with individual member states in what is being described as an “ultimatum”.

Under the radical proposals EU countries will lose the right to have their own army, criminal law, taxation system or central bank, with all those powers being transferred to Brussels. Controversially member states would also lose what few controls they have left over their own borders, including the procedure for admitting and relocating refugees
                            The time table just got pushed forward. Finally Brussels can be honest; in the form of an ultimatum!
                            Last edited by Dozyproductions; 06-27-2016, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                              http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...erstate-Brexit

The time table just got pushed forward. Finally Brussels can be honest; in the form of an ultimatum!
                              The time table for a new government got moved, not the (still potential) exit from the EU.

That article is just one example of worthless journalism, poorly written, highly opinionated, and very sketchy "facts." Very clearly a piece of clickbait garbage, and I do hope you can see that Dozy. If you don't understand why the article is what it is just look at the layout of the website and timing of said article.

If you see it in the Times, Post, or USA Today you can begin to believe it, but should always question motivation and conclusions.

Comment

greenwald's article is well worth a read:

Comment

Working...
                                X