Autobahn Sport - Available services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autobahn Sport - Available services

We can now do basic service, repairs, and upgrades on your E30s!

To schedule, Please send me a message via PM, email Sales@autobahnsport^com (switch out the "^" for a "."), or telephone @ 503.233.8726.

If you have any other inquiries about jobs that we can do, send me a message, and I will let you know.

Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pre-Purchase inspection for E23/E24/E28/E34/E36: $50/$125/$250.
    a: “Basic” - ... The basics. Is there anything that is seriously, (mechanically or structurally) wrong with this thing? Check Suspension, Brakes, Steering, Body and Frame. Road test, General look-over, General opinion. Estimate.

b: "What is it going to take?" – …Enhanced: What is needed to get this car up to get this car in shape? All above, plus; Electrical draw test, Inspection of aftermarket parts (and their installation), Coolant pressure test, Gearbox and diff fluid inspection, Center support bearing/Ujoint. Enhanced interior/exterior inspection. Counseling of DEQ issues and Previous issues, Damaged cars.

c: “Listen, I don’t want a single surprise” - ...Surgical gloves and scalpel. I need to know what it is going to take, to get this car perfect.: No aspect untouched: Everything from Engine Leakdown readings, to the pressure of the tires. Literally goes through every function of the entire car, plus an enhanced road test.
    ***All M cars are recommended this service***

E30
    325i/e:
    Timing belt, water pump: $390 - includes parts.
    Oil pan reseal (also for oil pan replacement): $240

318i:
    Oil pan reseal (also for oil pan replacement): M42-lower $65, M42 both $265, M10 $240.

All:
    Engine R+R (non conversion) - $1250 Automatic, $1000 Manual (iX add $300)
    Transmission R+R - $650 Automatic, $350 manual. (iX add $250)
    Diff swap (rear only): $150
    Steering rack: $150 before professional alignment. (iX add $150)
    Driveshaft: $150
    Valve Adjustment, new valve cover gasket. 4 cyl: $135, 6 cyl: $185.
    Rear subframe bushings (6): $350 plus parts.
    Aftermarket suspension install: $190 (iX $320)
    Carpet R+R - $200
    Dash R+R - $175
    Auto–to-Manual swap: $1000 plus parts (iX add $350)
    Some services may be eligible for discount when parts are purchased through Autobahn Sport.
    Last edited by Autobahn Sport; 12-26-2008, 10:39 AM.
    Autobahn Sport - ***503.715.0044*** - "ABS BMW Parts" on AIM

**To avoid delays with shipments, please note which parts you are paying for AND YOUR R3VLIMITED USERNAME in the "note to seller" field when using PayPal**
Working...
X