Final winter PDX meet 12/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Watsonsilver View Post
    BRO:arrow:Ex Bro There is a POS sitting in your drive way that is broken down! :giggle:But your still paying off mommy and daddy:finger: And Cant pay for car insurance :down: because you waste all you car washing money on euro parts.

But Lucky for me, I Paid for my car in cash;)..As my mom says "cash is king";)

Ok matty I will break it down for you

1. No I make my car run I am the one doing the wrench time.(with a lil help and 1 to many questions asked to Jeff...thank you jeff):up:

2. I work over the summer so I can focus on school:idea: Because Im trying to get out of mommys House and not have to work at a car wash. :down:

3. Broken? My car was out reppin E30s out in the snow today!:woowoo: Im not the one with a flintsones car park in my mom's drive way:ohsnap:!!! (no offence E30s)

that sucks But these are my last words(similes) Matt lay back down and stop pissing every one off! SHUT UP:dot::ohsnap::cockbloc::arrow::blowup::finger:

What a :arrow::up:

I'm done with this thread Thank you to all who back this up.:up:
    a bit over the top that time, bud.
    http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by 318iSdaniel View Post
      a bit over the top that time, bud.
      All the smilies are clever and appropriate though. Now about that lolcat...
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
        All the smilies are clever and appropriate though. Now about that lolcat...
        i especially like the slap in the back of the head smiley.

who said i was the lolcat maker? im on ur rimz cuz im a cat

Comment

how about "alpina cat looks at your kopis with dismay"

Comment

here is your lolcats/dog thanks to watsonsilver

Comment

Damn, this thread is getting crazy! LoL

Comment

Ats what happens when you let teenagers post rampantly. lol
                sigpic

Comment

its because we're all stuck at home lol

Comment

I have been stuck at home for 4 weeks now... Knee surgery...yes Im am pretty much going crazy.....I made that at 5 this morning because I couldnt sleep at all.

Comment

whoaaaaa. how the hell did i miss this? i finally got to see the late and great matthew mayhem in action. except..i could only go by the quotes every used since all the others were deleted. im late again..but it was an awesome read.
                      M Coupe

Comment

Wheres my lolcat?:(
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

A+ thread would read again.

Lots of lol in this thread
                          Originally posted by ebelements
                          Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Its a shame this damn weather is shutting down everything in pdx!!! I hate this crap

Nio är livets tal.

Comment

Working...
                            X