Snow Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ducatipaso View Post
    we're headed out to wash square tomorrow hell or high water we have haircut appts
    Good luck...I was there yesterday and it was busier than I've ever seen it. Took 35 minutes to get out of the parking lot and every store was packed. Total clusterfuck.

Comment

Originally posted by reppin my e30 View Post
      i was about to bust out the shovel again and take out the whole street. but DAMN is there a lot of snow/slush still.
      I called like 5 times and they came out this morning.

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
        I called like 5 times and they came out this morning.
        o really? since it rained last night ours isnt that bad. i went out to the mall to buy some new skate shoes..they're crazy expensive. as i was pulling into my neighborhood a fellow e30 drive drove past me. a guy driving, a girl as a passenger. bronzit. late model. i think a 4 dr.
        M Coupe

Comment

Yeah but I still cant drive my car :(

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Yeah but I still cant drive my car :(
            still bad up there? that sucks. im glad i can actually drive again though. its amazing. i love my car.
            M Coupe

Comment

still bad up there? that sucks. im glad i can actually drive again though. its amazing. i love my car.
              Its better now but I live on a hill and its all ice! The truck goes up it fine but my e30 is another question.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by nickpdx View Post
                Good luck...I was there yesterday and it was busier than I've ever seen it. Took 35 minutes to get out of the parking lot and every store was packed. Total clusterfuck.
                it was fucking chaos

Comment

Its better now but I live on a hill and its all ice! The truck goes up it fine but my e30 is another question.
                  oh noooo. thats a horrible combo! haha..yeaah im wicked glad its all gone. i heard rumors that we're suppose to get another one in early january or something? ihope not. if its true, im buying chains.
                  M Coupe

Comment

It really wouldnt make a diffrence if I got chains. I losse traction in 2nd gear easy when its dry out lol.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

I finally got out of the snow!!! 2 days in a row of non stop digging for 3 hours each day...woot woot finally out of the snow!!!!
                      The 9mm is a .45 set on stun.:mrgreen:

Comment

It really wouldnt make a diffrence if I got chains. I losse traction in 2nd gear easy when its dry out lol.
                        haha dang. uhm..go EASY on the throttle? i know it might be difficult to do so since you kinda sorta have an S52 and all ;)
                        M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by tofubento View Post
                          I finally got out of the snow!!! 2 days in a row of non stop digging for 3 hours each day...woot woot finally out of the snow!!!!
                          There is still snow in PDX?! lol I dont see any except the crap piles from plows.

Now you guys can come to the Fuddruckers meet. :)
                          sigpic

Comment

haha dang. uhm..go EASY on the throttle? i know it might be difficult to do so since you kinda sorta have an S52 and all ;)
                            I try not to but its hard not too.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

I try not to but its hard not too.
                              understandable. im glad ours is all gone. its just those pesky rocks the city put down :hitler::hitler:
                              M Coupe

Comment

Working...
                              X