come drive with me Sunday night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JMil86 View Post
    God damn man everyone hates on everyone else alot.
    Its true but we are men, and men give other men shit. its the manly way.

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Originally posted by Jparkr View Post
      Its true but we are men, and men give other men shit. its the manly way.
      Lol, I guess when you look at it that way you are right.

Nio är livets tal.

Comment

I couldnt agree with you more smonk, i hate getting pulled over all the time when i am not doing anything wrong and plus e30s are getting too scarce to risk drifting into something and wrecking it, or nice e30's i should say :)

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
        ethirydavid: since i dont feel compelled to write another pm to you i shall do it here.

think about it this way. you ARE the reason why cops come after "modified" cars on the road when "they are not doing anything". its because you post and do stupid shit like this. cops see you driving erratically on the roads, in the ice, in the rain whatever you make the rest of us look bad. you brag about being some auto crosser etc. you should then know better (as i pointed out in the cleverly worded pm you sent me) and to keep it on the track. but i THANK YOU for making so that when my m3 is on the road, i have to worry about cops down in wilsonville or where ever you were endangering your life and the lives of others because of your dumbass decisions to go "drift" in the snow.

which i dont care what the hell you think youre doing, it is NOT drifting. youre simply playing russian roulette with yourself and your car, cause it may not be today, may not be in the next year, but i guarantee youre gonna fuck up, and i cant WAIT for you to post up on here how you wrecked your car. cause im gonna be here, and im gonna post

DUMBASS

Comment

Working...
        X