No announcement yet.

Looking for peps in the Port/LO area.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where is the guy who started this thread? i wanna know if he lives next to me or not.
    http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by 318iSdaniel View Post
      yeah man bring your mom to a meet. totally.
      He has. He has been at 2 or 3 meets. Thats more than you.

The OP hasnt been on since he posted this thread FYI
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Groupie View Post
        He has. He has been at 2 or 3 meets. Thats more than you.

The OP hasnt been on since he posted this thread FYI
        i guess i am not as dedicated then. or maybe it is because i've had to do other things instead. but i am still probably not as dedicated. :p

Comment

Who knows....the meets are fun.

Comment

SE Portland near Division and 50th. I'm in for a meet -- I'll be the old guy with a car seat strapped in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by sherpa View Post
              SE Portland near Division and 50th. I'm in for a meet -- I'll be the old guy with a car seat strapped in the back.
              hey! I resemble that remark

Comment

I wasnt in the back that long ago. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by e30bimmerdude View Post
                  ? just got laid off from Freeman Motor Co....

i just bought a car from them for my wife... immediately had issues like 2 days after purchase.

sterling, at service was fucking awesome. very nice guy, super friendly, and sympathetic...

the bald guy with the bushy eyebrows and bad attitude? well.. thats another story.

anyway, im right up the street from there...
                  Originally posted by Holland
                  There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

What car did you buy??? cause I more than likely know about it??? Did you buy the silver Porsche Cayman? cause thats across the street from me? Im living in LO right now with my old man, being a recent college grad doesnt mean shit in this wonderful economy... Sterling is a ok kid, and john the bald guy is a nice guy when you get to know him... as for Freeman it was an experience....

So I am down for a meet whenever cause i dont have anything else to do.... I HATE NOT WORKING...lets figure out a meet and put something together!

Comment

Originally posted by e30bimmerdude View Post
                      What car did you buy??? cause I more than likely know about it??? Did you buy the silver Porsche Cayman? cause thats across the street from me? Im living in LO right now with my old man, being a recent college grad doesnt mean shit in this wonderful economy... Sterling is a ok kid, and john the bald guy is a nice guy when you get to know him... as for Freeman it was an experience....

So I am down for a meet whenever cause i dont have anything else to do.... I HATE NOT WORKING...lets figure out a meet and put something together!
                      so i guess it isn't you that lives in Parkridge apartments with the green 02.

Comment

Present.

The black car is down til spring, the M3s are away for a sunny day, so I am rocking the iX for a while til it gets sold, then you'll see me cruising in the Henna 325eA.
                        Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
                        That Guy.
                        03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

so... someone gonna pick a time/place?
                          i'd much rather keep it local than haul my ass out to camas

Comment

I will think of a time and place and post tonight.

sound good?

Comment

theres a meet in salmon creek friday and one in clackamas sunday. or is that not close enough to LO? the local scene is going to get kinda lame if no one wants to drive more than a mile outside of their 'hood. im in vancouver and have been to meets at Adrenaline in LO, frys in wilsonville, met up in salem a couple times. just saying live a little, maybe drive a little also.

Comment

I'm OK with going anywhere, I was just bustin Matt's balls... and Camas is a bit far.
                                What's this about a g2g in Clackamas?

Comment

Working...
                                X