No announcement yet.

drulle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the headlight switch plate, was in better condition than expected at a really good price!
    I'll contact you if I need anything else!
    Matt

Comment

drulle excellent seller

I BOUGHT a couple of parts from drulle, shipping is fast good prices a nice stuffs , I ll keep doing bussines with him :)

Comment

I posted in a thread that I needed an interior door handle, drulle saw it and PM'd me asking if I wanted one of his. He had a fair price, it came faster than I expected, was well packed, and the condition was exactly as he described it.

Given the opportunity i would definitely do business with drulle again.
        sigpic
        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
        1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

To add onto what has already been said:

My '95 M3 is my daily driver. Unfortunately, one of the rear springs broke due to corrosion. Double-unfortunately, the springs are a one-year only option for the S50 cars. I needed a replacement spring as soon as possible.

Drulle not only took the time to photograph and verify part numbers but he understood my urgency and got it out the door pronto. From contacting him on Sunday, I had my parts in Rhode Island by Wednesday after originating in Washington State.

That's outstanding service. Thank you.

P.S. - the price was also more than fair.
          Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

odd part i asked for - received in perfect condition - fast shipping
            & good $.
            he has my biz for sure

Comment

Item: Seatbelt Bars (coupe)

Fast Shipping and great communication.

10/10 would recommend.

Comment

Working...
              X