This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
    Read my posts bro. I regularly argue in favor of conservative ideas, particularly economics. My problem is with the Repugnant party and the Cretin in Chief, who aren't Conservative and have completely scammed their voters into believing they have their best interests in mind.
    You don't spout conservative ideas at all. You do seem to suffer from multiple personalities, that's evident by your posts.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
      There is a clear pattern in my posts showing that I am a right leaning Independent. I own guns, I was in the military, I am pro-business, for decentralized government, etc.
      Here's my assessment: You don't like the current administration, that is obvious, but in all honesty, I haven't seen you offer any opinions on much of anything else since the election. Because you've made it plainly obvious that you hate Trump, someone that's only read your last 100 posts or so in this forum might believe that you are a Lefty because Lefties too, hate Trump.

I'm not going to go back further than that because it might take days to reach a thread where you actually talked about decentralized government or what exactly makes someone an independent beyond not registering as a republican or democrat.

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
        Classic discussing hyperbole when you guys were too busy calling eachother names the last 2 weeks instead of discussing the thread topic.

Lets hope he doesn't, but it seems like he will anyway.
        Announcement earlier said the idiot did it.
        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
          Its a great move for the country.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

And another idiot claimed that God will solve the problem...

"Rep. Tim Walberg (R-Mich.) told a constituent last week that God can solve the problem of climate change if the global phenomenon truly exists. "

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
              Its a great move for the country.
              Disagree.

The single best thing he could for our economy is eliminate the Corporate Income Tax.
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                And another idiot claimed that God will solve the problem...

"Rep. Tim Walberg (R-Mich.) told a constituent last week that God can solve the problem of climate change if the global phenomenon truly exists. "

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0540ffc837acf
                So swap God with "Mother Nature." Still stupid? I don't think so.

Have you ever been caught in a wave in the ocean? Mother Nature is pretty freaking powerful. Its arrogant as hell, in my opinion, to think that we can plug up a volcano for example. One volcano will absolutely undermine all of human's efforts to stem GHGs.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Disagree.

The single best thing he could for our economy is eliminate the Corporate Income Tax.
                  Umm, I didn't say anything about the economy or it being a single best anything. I just said it was a great move. ;D

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

So swap God with "Mother Nature." Still stupid? I don't think so.

Have you ever been caught in a wave in the ocean? Mother Nature is pretty freaking powerful. Its arrogant as hell, in my opinion, to think that we can plug up a volcano for example. One volcano will absolutely undermine all of human's efforts to stem GHGs.
                    oh well i guess we just shouldn't bother at all with trying to prevent our planet from becoming the next venus, then, because that might happen a million years from now
                    past:
                    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:
                    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                      oh well i guess we just shouldn't bother at all with trying to prevent our planet from becoming the next venus, then, because that might happen a million years from now
                      Did I say that? I don't recall saying that.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

THIS is why the majority of Americans don't believe you're side's arguments that we're doomed. i assume you're sarcastic.
                        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Did I say that? I don't recall saying that.
                          uh, you don't see how your last sentence reads that way?
                          past:
                          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:
                          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

uh, you don't see how your last sentence reads that way?
                            All I stated was that the odds are way stacked against us.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

One volcano will absolutely undermine all of human's efforts to stem GHGs.
                              The Mount Pinatubo eruption emitted 42 million tonnes of CO2 (Gerlach et al 1996). Compare this to human emissions in 1991: 23 billion tonnes of CO2 (CDIAC). The strongest eruption over the last half-century amounted to 0.2% of human CO2 emissions in that year.
                              <p>Volcanoes emit around 0.3 billion tonnes of CO2 per year. This is about 1% of human CO2 emissions which is around 29 billion tonnes per year.</p>

Please stop making factually incorrect claims, we are certainly capable of reducing fractions of a percent.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                                https://www.skepticalscience.com/vol...termediate.htm

Please stop making factually incorrect claims, we are certainly capable of reducing fractions of a percent.
                                A two-page color fact sheet about the cataclysmic eruption of Mount Pinatubo, Philippines that occured in 1991.

It entirely depends on the ACTUAL ERUPTION of a volcano that is rich in CO. There are some that are. Pinatubo was rich in Sulfur Dioxide. This opened up huge holes in the Ozone Layer. The world actually cooled from it for a few years but every volcano is different.

Once again, when a volcano erupts (like blows its fucking top, not merely normal volcanic activity), the environment suffers to an uncontrollable degree. Much more impact than what we can do.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X