New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
    Anybody need a 2:93 LSD or a 158k m20b27?
    That differential would be great for someone building a turbo car or is doing hypermiling.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
      Looking for early model m20 stuff.. afm, vacuum lines, throttle body, icv, ect. Pretty much everything before the intake
      I have AFM off of my 89 325is as well as an M30 AFM. Le tme know if either of these work. most of the other stuff I am still using.

Comment

Little bump, open to reasonable offers - Located in 02346

Originally posted by mammoth_e30 View Post
        M20B25 885 Head, not pressure tested $100
        Garagistic differential mount point reinforcement kit $10
        Garagistic Strut Mounted Adjustable Sway bar Links $50

Last edited by mammoth_e30; 05-19-2016, 09:38 AM.

Comment

89 325i, auto, rebuilt CT title, 164,xxx, no interior(i have the dash,cluster, 1 seat and most of misc panels & bolts), missing headlights, rebuilt cylinder head. Starts up with a battery. Driver and passenger floors should be replaced, little rust under battery and bottom of the driverside fender. Asking $1000 obo. Will need to be towed.

917-589-0550

Last edited by mrmckie; 05-13-2016, 11:16 AM.
          "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
          1991 318is - the cruiser
          1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

Toss it on the lemons site in there classifieds..
            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Anyone have a set of late model trailing arms?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Anybody have a harness bar for sale?
                sigpic

Comment

I have been searching for a s3.25 LSD for over 6 months to replace my failing s2.93 diff. It is now just about dead; it has a serious whine that won't go away and there is a huge amount of play internally, and the input shaft and output shafts are leaking. I'm guessing the bearings are shot. It developed a steady whine that has gotten worse over the last year and it is now audible 50ft away and is at the point where I don't want to drive it for fear of drive train damage. The clunking is a more recent noise and its pretty scary.

I really need a new diff as soon as possible! If anyone one has a s3.25 in good shape, preferably with low miles PLEASE PM me. I need a new diff ASAP. Cash in hand! (Paypal)

These diffs came on the e28 chassis with a manual transmission: 535i/s and 533i/s and the 1988 528e.

-George
                  sigpic
                  1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
                  I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

I'm selling some things to make some room. All items located in Hampton NH

$100--4 Goodyear Ultra Grip Winter tires mounted on BMW steelies 195/70R14
                    Tires look great with lots of tread left 3/8" Rims are silver and have little bit of rust.

$75--Gas Tank from an 87 ETA Tank is in great shape small amount of surface rust. (fuel pump and sender included unfortunately I don't know if either works)

$50---5 bottlecaps (4 painted flat black, 1 silver) Road King Grenadier P195/65R14 Tires hold air and have about 1/4" tread but are starting to have some small cracks in sidewall.

$30--Heater core with valve

$20--Headlights and frames

$20--Grill 3 pieces right, left, and kidneys (black is oxidized)

$20--Clutch Fan (I have 2)

$10--PS pump (I have 2)

$5--VDO cruise control computer

$5--Bosch ABS controller

$5--Exhaust Manifold (I have 2 sets)

$5--AC pump (I have 2)

$5--Headrests

I can text or e-mail you pics.

kmoran@sphericalsolutionsnh.com

Squid
                    Last edited by squidrope; 05-07-2016, 12:01 AM. Reason: updating

Comment

looking for a good aux fan near 06088
                      Sticky:True e36 one touch windows DIY

1990 M3
                      1992 Mtech (S50 + 5 Lug)

Comment

SOLD > Thank you Yanal! ^^

I have this little guy, but would need to be shipped, unless I can make it to the eEuroparts show on Sunday in Windsor Locks, where ever that is (outside chance, I had something come up): http://providence.craigslist.org/pts/5561402155.html
                        Last edited by SlapDash; 04-30-2016, 02:14 PM.
                        www.slapdashracing.com

Comment

Originally posted by SlapDash View Post
                          I have this little guy, but would need to be shipped, unless I can make it to the eEuroparts show on Sunday in Windsor Locks, where ever that is (outside chance, I had something come up): http://providence.craigslist.org/pts/5561402155.html

Yeah that's few minutes down the road from me, let me if you're coming for sure, other wise how much shipped?
                          Sticky:True e36 one touch windows DIY

1990 M3
                          1992 Mtech (S50 + 5 Lug)

Comment

M20 intake boot – 15
                            Clutch fan 20
                            Stock injectors make offer
                            18 lb injectors 40
                            MSD boost timing master 100 obo
                            Bosch WR8LC plugs x 6 20
                            Adapter plate from MAF to cone filter w filter 20
                            Working late model driver side window reg working. 50
                            Late model grills 20
                            Stock hg 10
                            Wind visor 20
                            Knock off tial 44mm watedgate w adapter 50
                            Af gauge w/pod 30
                            5x100 to 5x130 adapter spacers – looking to trade for 4x100 to 5x130 adapters

all obo picked up

located in NE CT by UCONN

Does anyone know of a place that would redo corbeau racing seats for me. Just the fabric looking to get it done over next winter.

Comment

what corbeau seat do you need redone?

Comment

Looking to sell as a whole. It will have to be towed.

91' 318is slicktop with a little over 105k. Starts/runs
                                Has:
                                Recaro LSB with brackets mounted to stock sliders. Passenger side in good shape with a few cracks in bolsters, no tears. Drivers side has more cracks and a few tears but has new bottom webbing.
                                H&R sport springs
                                Bilstein Sports up front/cheap camaro shocks in rear
                                Red46 M42 skid plate
                                Black/grey cloth interior. Top of rear seat is faded and has a few tears.
                                Non-sunroof headliner with one small tear.
                                Drivers side shadowline trim. Passenger side only has the rear section.
                                Front plastic bumper.

New rear wheel bearings installed recently.
                                Fuel pump replaced a few months ago.
                                Catback is a year old.

$500

(Fuel tank isn't leaking, the wet spot under the car is water)

1988 325i Vert
                                1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

Working...
                                X