Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issues with CATuned.. Am I the only one?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone in that shop signed for the package, and the same signature/name has been used to sign for other packages for the same address. It's black and white..they should refund you the $300 , and he can figure out what happened to cores. Sounds like they have accountability issues. The fact that they don't know where your chores are at, it's irrelevant. That's their problem not yours. The moment you showed proof that they were delivered to his shop, he should have sent you the refund, no questions asked.

Sent from my Samsung Note 4
    '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
    '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

If you paid for the original order by credit card, your card may be able to help you with this.

t
      now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
        Someone in that shop signed for the package, and the same signature/name has been used to sign for other packages for the same address. It's black and white..they should refund you the $300 , and he can figure out what happened to cores. Sounds like they have accountability issues. The fact that they don't know where your chores are at, it's irrelevant. That's their problem not yours. The moment you showed proof that they were delivered to his shop, he should have sent you the refund, no questions asked.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        sigpic

Comment

You should have sent the core to me, I would drop it off for you and you'll have your refund for sure. Btw, my school is couple blocks away from them.
          Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Problem with that is then he would literally have zero recourse if it didn't show up.

At least now, he is in the right because he did everything he was supposed to. Shipped to correct address, Package was signed for by someone who has signed in the past.

Open and shut case, they should pay up.

This entire thing is ridiculous. Just refund the damn $300, make the money back in the future when the now happy customer returns for more, and sends his friends to you. Pretty obvious decision if you look at the bigger picture. This ordeal is going to cost them much more than $300 now due to the bad taste in people's mouths.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Lets see if they come here and post a response. After this I would never order from them for any of my cars. Thanks for the heads up. What they are doing is straight up BS, and bad business.

Comment

Was considering ordering CAtuned coils as well but after this little episode idk if I want to anymore

Comment

Lost me as a customer
                  1989 325i S50 swapped
                  2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

They're burning a lot of bridges over $300...Unbelievable

'91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                    '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

The most ridiculous part of it is how he answers emails. It is very unprofessionally written, obviously no care or thought put into it, and please write like you know the language. If customer service was sending me emails like I was their bro, I'd immediately have a shit fit.
                      1989 325i S50 swapped
                      2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

THIS.
                        [QUOTE]
                        Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
                        aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this
                        Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                        This ordeal is going to cost them much more than $300 now due to the bad taste in people's mouths.
                        it's the cost of doing business.
                        OP covered absolutely every single base, went above and beyong HIS call of duty as a PAYING CUSTOMER...

it's the CATuned responsibility to be accountable within their practice...their is obviously a disconnect somewhere.

I hope this gets resolved soon.
                        whether it's $30, $300, or $3000 dollars...it's the principle of being fair and right.

and this, is unfair to the customer seeing as HE'S the one losing out, and taking the CATuned brand for a ride through the ringer.
                        Last edited by Mr. Burns; 09-11-2015, 09:02 AM.
                        Originally posted by flyboyx
                        i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Well CATuned is certainly aware of this thread. Hopefully they will chime in.

No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Wow

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
                            lets see if they come here and post a response. After this i would never order from them for any of my cars. Thanks for the heads up. What they are doing is straight up bs, and bad business.
                            +1

But I know Igor will follow up.

Comment

We are aware of the issue.

The UPS driver is the problem here.
                              We are both frustrated. The customer is correct in that he sent us the cores but the issue comes up because we did not receive the cores here at the shop.

Steps to getting a refund:
                              1) we have to receive them (the cores)
                              2) we have to check them and make sure they are correct application, correct size (51mm) and re-usable.
                              3) refund is done back to your payment method

Now back to the package that was sent to us. The UPS driver did not deliver it to us. It was signed by corey. We do not have a corey that works here.
                              I have talked to UPS directly who first said we can't open a claim with them due to us not being the shipper.

After the claim was opened I have personally called a few times and got the run around. I have also talked to the UPS driver who finally said last week that he might have delivered it to the wrong address.

As of this morning. I called a bunch of businesses down the street and was finally able to located it at 2509 Fulton Ave. Spoke to the manager and they did locate actually 2 of our packages. They do have a Cory working at that business who signs for packages all the time. So we now have the cores. We have checked them and they are good.

Refund is ready to be processed. Please contact us for a immediate $300 core refund.

Thank you for your business;

-Igor P.
                              Work We Do
                              CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
                              http://www.catuned.com

Comment

Originally posted by catuned View Post
                                We are aware of the issue.

The UPS driver is the problem here.
                                We are both frustrated. The customer is correct in that he sent us the cores but the issue comes up because we did not receive the cores here at the shop.

Steps to getting a refund:
                                1) we have to receive them (the cores)
                                2) we have to check them and make sure they are correct application, correct size (51mm) and re-usable.
                                3) refund is done back to your payment method

Now back to the package that was sent to us. The UPS driver did not deliver it to us. It was signed by corey. We do not have a corey that works here.
                                I have talked to UPS directly who first said we can't open a claim with them due to us not being the shipper.

After the claim was opened I have personally called a few times and got the run around. I have also talked to the UPS driver who finally said last week that he might have delivered it to the wrong address.

As of this morning. I called a bunch of businesses down the street and was finally able to located it at 2509 Fulton Ave. Spoke to the manager and they did locate actually 2 of our packages. They do have a Cory working at that business who signs for packages all the time. So we now have the cores. We have checked them and they are good.

Refund is ready to be processed. Please contact us for a immediate $300 core refund.

Thank you for your business;

-Igor P.
                                This is great, but why does he have to contact you again? At this point you probably already have every bit of personal information he has to offer.
                                sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Working...
                                X