No announcement yet.

e30lyf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a steering wheel. Great transaction. Communication was good, packaging was excellent. Product as described. Thanks Fercy!

Comment

Just picked up some used tires. Great deal on legit product! Thanks Fercy!!!

Comment

mushroom shift knob

received shift knob exactly as described...very impressed w/ fast delivery...great seller...

Comment

great guy to do business with. product description was as mentioned, if not better than how it was described. he was always quick to respond to any questions and general inquiries. the packaging was very well done, and i am completely satisfied with the item.

again, thank you!

Comment

Preciate the wheels. Pleasure doin business with u

Comment

Good parts, Good guy.
              Would not hesitate for future business!
              Thanks Fercy!

Comment

Highly recommended seller! Great communication and a good guy to know! Would gladly do business again!
                Owner - Bavarian Restoration
                BMW and European Electronics Repair and Restoration
                www.BavRest.com
                My Feedback Thread
                Our Facebook!
                Follow our Instagram!

Comment

Bought some BBS caps. UPS guy delivered them just as I was bolting up the wheels. They were packed nicely but were a little more beat up than described. If I'd known the product would have arrived in this condition I would have bought the chinese equivalent off amazon, but more than anything I would have appreciated some breathing time between when the package arrived and when the user started berating me to leave feedback.
                  Last edited by Das Delfin; 07-07-2016, 10:40 PM.

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Great guy, very prompt, always seems to have really cool parts. Will definitely buy again. Thanks Fercy.

Comment

Good price, fast shipping and good communication. Thanks again!
                      2.7i Stroker Turbo Build Thread

90 325i | 95 Miata

Comment

very positive experience buying a used MT2 370mm wheel
                        1991 E30 M3 Brilliant/black - S54B32/5M
                        1990 E30 318iT RHD Lagunagrun/tan - S52B32Turbo/5M
                        2011 E82 1M VO/blk/6M
                        1991 E31 850i red/grey/6M
                        1997 F355 spider red/tan/6M

Comment

Just bought a steering wheel. Whole transaction went very smooth. The seller was prompt and honest in responding to any questions. The package arrived quickly and packed very safely. I would definitely buy from him again.

Thanks again!

Comment

bbs rs

Picked up bbs rs. Good transaction. Also helping me refinish wheels thanks!

Comment

Purchased a plate filler, great condition, no hassle whatsoever, fast response and fast shipping.

Thanks again!
                              ▲ 1991 318is ▲ | Feedback Thread

Comment

Well packaged item and easy communication. Great/trusted seller. Thanks Fercy. ;)
                                FS: Plug n Play Second Trunk Light !
                                My Parts for Sale Thread~

x 1984 325e 2.7i ~ CastroMotorsport Built x Daily Driven

Comment

Working...
                                X