• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autobahn CC Car Show May 16th

Windy City BMW Driving School and Car Show

Date: Saturday, May 16, 2015

Time: 11 am – 5 pm

We invite you to join us at Autobahn Country Club, the Chicago area’s exclusive private racetrack club! If you plan to bring a BMW, Mini or racecar to show at Autobahns beautiful facilities please fill out the information below so we can reserve a spot for your car. If the weather is agreeable cars will be parked on the lawn right inside the front entrance to the facility. The show is open to any car, but the focus will be on BMW’s, Mini’s and track or racecars.

Enjoy the cars and the people in the car show corral, but make sure to explore the other Autobahn activities and enjoy the amenities of this private racetrack club. Windy City BMW will be hosting ‘Taste of Autobahn’ where you can get a hot lap with a driving instructor on the track.

If you don’t have a car to show that’s ok too. Come join us to see the car showcase, watch students drive their cars on a real racetrack, get an ice cream at our sundae station (minimal charge), try your hand at karting ($25 for 15 minutes), sample some wine (more details forthcoming), and stay for dinner (advance ticket purchase required), Italian buffet style to visit with your new found friends.

I'm going to miss this event

Wish I could make this event, working that day.
    Have fun and may sunny pleasant weather prevail!

Cheers!
    Last edited by CCCXXVis; 04-18-2015, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Dang, I just realized I can't go to this. It is the same weekend as Automotion in the WI Dells and the e30 picnic with Badger Bimmers.
      sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
      1997 M3 (sold)
      1989 320i Touring (sold)
      1990 325i (sold)
      1991 535i/5 (sold)
      1986 325es (sold)

http://etasport.tripod.com
      http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/bm...library/Public

Comment

E30 Picnic

So many events! At the same time even! Wish I could do the Badger E30 Picnic and the Autobahn event! Oh dear, why are you giving me these choices!
        Looking forward to spring like everyone else. Stay positive!

Cheers!

Comment

First world problems for Bimmerheads right?

Tony, looks like some of the interior bits from your former E30 will be part of my interior swap.

Comment

We're one month away and hoping some of you will register.

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
              X