Wtt/wtb open 3.73 diff for my 3.73 LSD near Austin tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtt/wtb open 3.73 diff for my 3.73 LSD near Austin tx

Like the title says, I'm looking for an open 3.73 diff to buy, or you trade me your open diff plus $60. Or if you have a welded 3.73 and want a LSD I'll trade for that too. Lmk! Needs to be around Austin tx area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump

Comment

willing to trade my 3.73 open. wonder how much shipping would be.

Comment

I have an open 3.73 diff from a previous shell. PM me if you're interested. Located in AL though.
        I'm open to the trade.
        PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M52TU, M54, S54, M60, M62, M62TU, S62, M50, S50, M52, S52 & MORE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by low808 View Post
          willing to trade my 3.73 open. wonder how much shipping would be.

Shipping is pretty expensive for diffs. Trying to do local but if I can't find anything in the next few weeks I'll let you know!

Comment

I can ship you my open 3.73 carrier, you send me your lsd carrier!
            The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

Originally posted by smurphy_e30 View Post
              Shipping is pretty expensive for diffs. Trying to do local but if I can't find anything in the next few weeks I'll let you know!
              I get discounts on shipping. The last time I shipped one cost around $50 to ship from east coast to west coast. I put about 2 inches of Styrofoam around it as well.
              PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M52TU, M54, S54, M60, M62, M62TU, S62, M50, S50, M52, S52 & MORE

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X