Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: So. Fla. For Sale Thread..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you send me some pics of the mirrors.

Comment

I'll get you those soon as I get out there. btw you could die the dark blue seats black.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 240zs30 View Post
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/240zs3...7665606825310/
        flicker pics

Hello,

Have a 91' Vert I will be taking apart soon. Extremely clean interior and top. This car was very taken care of and has lots of options.
        Alpine White on Navy Blue Power Top Clear plastic window w/Navy Blue Interior. (heated). I have to check into if the top will work on a non-pwr car (don't see why not).

I will have pics (and prices)as soon as I get home early enough to get some light on the pics.

What will be available? Mint Top, Front Sport Seats and rear, Door panels and rear panels, Full Blue Rug. Windows, Pwr window motors. Front Fenders, Doors, Airbag Steering wheel,

What is not for sale.
        Front/Rear Bumper, Wheels, Engine/Drivetrain/Rearend, Dash,Gauges, console, Shifter, Trunk, Lights. Power Antenna , Suspension. Radiator, spare.

Orlando
        PM'd about the top.

Comment

replied....
          sigpic

Comment

I'm still looking to buy 2 more E30 steel wheels. Anybody have one or two for sale please HMU. Thanks.

Comment

Two parts cars in Delray Beach. One vert . One coupe. Contact Andrew at 561-768-2639.

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
                Two parts cars in Delray Beach. One vert . One coupe. Contact Andrew at 561-768-2639.
                Late model coupe?

Comment

I have a set of 4 Schmidt Modernline Revolutions. They are one piece. Rare 15 inch diameter, et 25, 4x100, cb 63. Silver finish. You will need hub centric spacers for E30. No rubber. You will need 3 more center rings if you do not use hub spacers. I already have one center ring. Asking $600. Local pick up preferred. Text for pics. 561-758-7218....... Cheers!
                  Last edited by g.ruff561; 07-22-2016, 06:45 PM. Reason: Correct typo

Comment

bump.

Originally posted by 240zs30 View Post

Hello,

Here is the link to the pics and some of the prices for parts. Car located in Homestead but I can meet in Doral after work for delivery.

Pretty clean car with only 65K (garage kept)
                    Trying not to deal with shipping right away so limiting to locals for now.

PM for details or text. 305-496-0587
                    pics for viewing are on Flickr. Haven't figured out the posting yet but let me know if there is anything outside the album you want more detailed pics of.

Navy blue topSOLD- SOLD
                    Matching Door panels/rear panels w/armrest & speaker covers..SOLD

Rear Seat upper has unstitched at upper center lower is clean. 160 obo
                    *Local pickup for now*
                    Front Fenders. Clean. Alpine White Both avail. 140 obo each.
                    Hood Alpine white 140
                    Matching Blue Carpet 190.00 obo

More parts coming.
                    Orlando
                    sigpic

Comment

Supercharged E46? Eh!? EH!?

Comment

WTB: I need an oem M42 air box ASAP. Anybody have one let me know how much. Send pics if at all possible. Have a great driving day.
                        G........

Comment

Wtb

so I'm looking for a 325is or 318is. I'm indecisive between m20 and m42 so as long as it's running good I'm fine with both. Black, white, grey, anything between those colors are good for the exterior and the interior black or that rare red. trying to stay away from vests and sedans so only coupes. and mostly importantly, the budget is 10k. Thanks for the help guys!

Comment

Anyone have black comfort/sport seats from a sedan?

Comment

Gotta take the time to thank Varg for hooking me up with the M42 air box and AFM I needed. Thank you sir............... G.

Comment

WTB...damn. I'm having an E30 month. Now I need an oem 5 speed shift knob. Nothing with the M logo. I just need a very good condition stock / oem shift knob. Prefer oem PN 25111434495. Anybody have one please text pics and price to 561-758-7218. Thanks.

G.
                                Last edited by g.ruff561; 07-25-2016, 07:05 AM. Reason: Include part number

Comment

Working...
                                X