Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saving for this as we speak :D

Comment

NV will have its own PNP EMS as the MAF doesn't really have an upgrade and nobody really supports anything for 402/403. I am looking for tuning solutions other than full standalone, however...

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
      PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

2011 Special Promo ends November 30th. Price will increase to $3000 on Dec. 1st. However, you can secure your price at $2700 by placing a $100 deposit and paying the rest when you want to purchase the turbo kit. I will deduct the deposit from the total. Layaway plan will still be valid with this limited time offer.

Comment

Originally posted by blueapplesoda View Post
          2011 Special Promo ends November 30th. Price will increase to $3000 on Dec. 1st. However, you can secure your price at $2700 by placing a $100 deposit and paying the rest when you want to purchase the turbo kit. I will deduct the deposit from the total. Layaway plan will still be valid with this limited time offer.
          Derek,

Have pictures of the entire kit? And with it installed in car?

Comment

What manifold comes with the kit?

Comment

subscribed
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DTMbimmer07 View Post
                What manifold comes with the kit?
                Stainless T3 externally wastegated manifold adapter. The full tubular manifolds were starting to have fitment issues, installation was a pain, and the quality of the welds went down, So I opted for an adapter which was simpler and more efficient, although it cost more (I know right?).

The original equal length 3-2-1 was good, but copies of copies were being made to the point where the price was good but the quality was terrible. like 6 of 10 would fit, and its a turbo manifold, not a washer.

The new m20 manifolds are not equal length and it has fitment issues.

Comment

no bolt on kit for m42?

Comment

I can make a kit for m42, everything is available...M42 specific turbo parts are a tad bit more expensive for m42, so the kit is slightly more. I would say $3100 will get you a basic turbo kit with an EMS.

Comment

Stainless T3 externally wastegated manifold adapter. The full tubular manifolds were starting to have fitment issues, installation was a pain, and the quality of the welds went down, So I opted for an adapter which was simpler and more efficient, although it cost more (I know right?).

The original equal length 3-2-1 was good, but copies of copies were being made to the point where the price was good but the quality was terrible. like 6 of 10 would fit, and its a turbo manifold, not a washer.

The new m20 manifolds are not equal length and it has fitment issues.

I presume this is for the 24v'ers right? And that would mean that you are referring to the G&T/BT ones right?

Just making sure.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by FKNFASTM5 View Post
                        I presume this is for the 24v'ers right? And that would mean that you are referring to the G&T/BT ones right?

Just making sure.

Mike
                        Was talking about the manifolds that come with m20 kit.

For the 24v guys I am going to use Otis' e30 24v manifold.

Comment

m30s?

Originally posted by yert315
                          Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Was talking about the manifolds that come with m20 kit.

For the 24v guys I am going to use Otis' e30 24v manifold.

Ahh, crisis averted.

Wil be contacting you shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
                              m30s?
                              Uses a 666 manifold with a gt35. kit is $3700.

Comment

:up:

Comment

Working...
                                X