Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would love to see a small diameter mtech 1 wheel in suede

Comment

Came here looking for a Momo Cavallino. Here's my Hella Momo.

sigpic
      January 2012 COTM

Comment

Dang-that looks real minty. Most I've seen are pretty beat.

Comment

Originally posted by M-System View Post
          The last of the 3 Z1 steering wheels I had rewrapped a few years ago will be going up for sale soon. One was sold to a happy E30 M3 owner in CA. The other went to Levent, and last I heard was sold to an E28 M5 owner in NY. The remaining one has been in my E28, mostly un-used for some time. Stay tuned.
          Available now, $750 shipped + paypal fees in the USA (lower 48 states)

[/QUOTE]
          Last edited by M-System; 04-27-2015, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Early ACS steering wheel / MOMO V36 Typ 70064

And finally the back of the prallschutz/cover:

The other one I had seen before, and it was only the cover, had the ACS embossed into the leather cover. I am honored to have found this and even better, have it.

It does not appear in any of the ACS catalogs I have. I have the earliest one and also Katalog No. 4. I have seen this wheel before though in an ACS advertisement somewhere online, a scan of I'd imagine a catalog.

I am hoping/waiting for Raul to perhaps shed some more light on this piece. I know not all of the ACS bits are documented well; not in catalog, not stamped with a part number or date.
            ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Nardi Deep Corn 350mm. It fits awesome. It's a bit of a reach for the turn signals but just a slight inconvenience. The non deep corn wheel would fix that easily.
              1989 325i S50 swapped
              2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

Bought a brand new Italvolanti woodgain few years ago..love it!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by robrez View Post
                  Came here looking for a Momo Cavallino. Here's my Hella Momo.

That has got to be the sexiest steering wheel ever made;D
                  sigpic
                  2007 X3
                  1992 M Tech Cabrio
                  1988 Cabrio - sold
                  2001 X5 - sold
                  1997 e36 328 - gave to son

Comment

Just Mtech II with new leather and stitching, 370mm
                    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

lots of cool setups. I will post up my m-tech when its done.

Esquire E30 Build (87 325i Vert)
                      Ultimate Tanning Machine

Comment

Only posting because I didn't see anyone with a Renown wheel, Enjoy!
                        Attached Files
                        /// E92 335i Msport FBO + Meth /// E70 X5 4.8i /// E30 325is LSX Swapped /// E30 325ix ///

Comment

Renown Wheel
                          Attached Files
                          /// E92 335i Msport FBO + Meth /// E70 X5 4.8i /// E30 325is LSX Swapped /// E30 325ix ///

Comment

Renown Wheel Installed
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bumada View Post

Nardi Deep Corn 350mm. It fits awesome. It's a bit of a reach for the turn signals but just a slight inconvenience. The non deep corn wheel would fix that easily.
                              Thats the set up i want to run
                              Not like any bmw owner even uses there turn signal

Comment

Where can I read more about steering wheels and their period correctness? Its time to start considering replacements for my current wheel, but I don't want to go the "Ford SHO side skirts" route of steering wheels (it fits and looks decent, but makes no sense).
                                sigpic
                                1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                                1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                                1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Working...
                                X