Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fs: D-Force 15x7 silver with Dunlop Direzza DZ10. $600 OBO - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fs: D-Force 15x7 silver with Dunlop Direzza DZ10. $600 OBO - No Longer Available

Fs: D-Force 15x7 silver with Dunlop Direzza DZ10. $600 OBO

SOLD :)

List Date: 3/26/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Fs: D-Force 15x7 silver with Dunlop Direzza DZ10. $600 OBO
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

hey anyway i can contact you via text so i can schedule a pick up. my number is 2015752259

Comment

Nice set! I like D-Force wheels a lot, but not their centercaps -- too 'ricey' for my taste. On their 17" wheels, you can just swap a factory BMW centercap, but not on 15" wheels. My solution -- a centercap from a Euro-only 320i, with a custom Roundel insert. The fit is excellent.

https://goo.gl/photos/wiJERvUYhG51EZEZA

The p/n for the centercap is 36132200628. It's a Euro-only part, so not available from US dealers, but I found a good source in Europe with inexpensive shipping.

BMW used an old-style design like this, or you'd have to make a custom insert, as all BMW Roundel inserts are of a different diameter, and don't fit:

If a buyer is interested, I can provide additional details.

Comment

Willing to ship with tires on?
        "Have no small wrecks. If you are going to loop out and hit something, hit it hard." — H.S.T

Comment

Thanks man but they were just sold, thanks to everyone who showed interest!

Comment

Working...
          X