FS: 88 325 - 5spd - Northern Virginia - $3500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 88 325 - 5spd - Northern Virginia - $3500

For Sale '88 325is 5 speed (odometer shows 170K but it's a replacement odometer from a previous owner).

This is a good turn key car for someone who wants something solid to start with and doesn't want to pour a lot of money into something just so they can drive it.

Price: $3500

I just don't drive the car enough anymore to justify keeping it. Child #3 came this summer and all my spare time disappeared :)

Bought this car some another forum member in Richmond about four years ago. He raced spec E30 and picked this stock one up from someone, but wasn't going to use it. I've been slowly fixing things as I go. I did the stuff that it needed right away (springs, shocks, exhaust, stuck sunroof panel) to make it safe, and then I've fixed trim, swaybar links, odometer gears, vacuum leaks and similar stuff as I've gone.

When I do drive it, I drive it 50 miles round trip to work. Drives just fine and I don't have concerns about taking it places. However the AC was never converted from R12, so it's more of a spring and fall car for me. The car is garage kept, and I'll let the pictures speak for the condition of the paint and body.

Short status list:
    1. Don't know when the timing belt was done
    2. AC doesn't work (still R12 system may still be fine, but it's not charged)
    3. Sunroof doesn't work. I replaced the broken panel and some broken track. I have a replacement motor but never installed it.
    4. Radio works, but has a whine to it sometimes. I expect that it was just poorly installed. At some point this car had an amp or big speakers in the trunk, some of the wiring is still there.
    5. Rust under battery (comes from the factory that way right?)
    6. Car passed VA emissions test last year (2013), and it won't need a new one in Virginia based on age.
    7. The car needs a safety inspection (due May 2014) which I'll have completed prior to sale.

Like all E30 owners, I have several boxes of parts, which the new owner is welcome to sift through. I'll then sell off anything that's left.

I've added several pictures to the gallery, but have quite a few more showing other angles and specific items. I'm happy provide a link to a Google + album if you PM me. I'm also happy to take a specific picture if you would like.

Holy shit did a cat have diarrea on the passenger side carpet? GLWS tho. Fair price

Comment

To my knowledge it is not cat diarrhea, however if you're into that sort of thing, I do have a cat and might be able to make that happen for you. I will require a deposit beforehand however.... 8)

Originally posted by anabolice30 View Post
      Holy shit did a cat have diarrea on the passenger side carpet? GLWS tho. Fair price

Comment

Additional Pictures

Few more pictures inside the trunk.

Comment

any interest in trading for a 96 impreza wagon with a v1 sti swap? tons of mods and been super reliable....would need some cash on your end though. Im in jersey but would be willing to meet up.....

Comment

Highly interested. PM'd with contact info

Comment

Originally posted by disturbedfan121 View Post
              any interest in trading for a 96 impreza wagon with a v1 sti swap? tons of mods and been super reliable....would need some cash on your end though. Im in jersey but would be willing to meet up.....
              Sorry just looking to sell and clear out the garage a bit. Good luck.

Comment

Had a couple of interested PMs and responded. Let me know if there are additional pictures or questions.

Thanks for the interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolmangar View Post
                  Sorry just looking to sell and clear out the garage a bit. Good luck.
                  no worries, glws car looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by disturbedfan121 View Post
                    no worries, glws car looks good!
                    Thanks. I've got someone coming by today to look at the car and I've had a lot of positive interest through PMs.

I'm really hoping someone with big plans buys it. I love driving it and I'd keep it but I also hate for it to just sit in my garage because I don't the time and budget to build it up or even enjoy it.

Nothing worse then having a car just sit there, especially when it's a car so many other people would enjoy.

Comment

Sale Pending.

Comment

Working...
                      X