This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goldenbb View Post
    :loco: I like E30s, but damn, that much money will get you into a whole lot of newer cars that are just as much or more fun.

Trust me, i know. But for the actual 15k it should be perfect with a healthy s52 swap which will be bar approved already, interior fully restored and extras, also 325is. it has to be really nice for the 15k but i regret putting 15k because everyone raised there car's price like 3-5k more than i think i should pay. idk if it's the market or whatever but since i bought my last e30 the market has gone up almost unrealistically or everyone i talk to is selling their sentimental valued car. either way i will be patient for the right car to build or enjoy.

Comment

6k puts you into a pretty clean iS, then you have nearly 10k to play with. The possibilities are endless. If you got the time/dollars, build the car you want.

Comment

My dad has a very clean vert in San Mateo, CA you might want to check out. It will be ready for sale in about a month ( engines being pulled for all new gaskets ). This would be the 4th e30 him and me have done this year

1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
        1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
        1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
        1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
        1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
        1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
        Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
        1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
        1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

Comment

The time is something that is fading away quickly... i'd love to build my own car but the things i want will run me way more than 15k....

I might be interested but i really hope i will have a car within the month will keep you in mind

Comment

Comment

Hey! I sent you some pictures... Any feedback? Am I way out of line price wise, or just not quite what you're looking for? Thanks!

Comment

I have a 91 318is with 100k very clean

Comment

i feel like 15gs defeats the purpose of buying an e30 but then again if i had that money to spend on a car you best believe id be getting a sexy e30

Comment

still haven't found her.

Comment

i have talked to you multiple times already on eBay... i was into it a lot at first but think i want to go a different way, very clean tho with hard top painted and 56k on chasis plus a bunch more..... also there's a clean REAL hartge on here selling less than yours. You have the money there just need to wait for a the right buyer GLWS man

Comment

really want a California clean 325is or even better a 325is s52 swap...

Comment

Since talking to you Ive been considering selling my car more and more... Thats just while Im at work, though. When Im out driving it, I have no desire to sell :rofl:
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Too bad this is just out of your range:

Comment

Low mile 93 vert with Hard top 5 speed
                              Custom Made Skid Plates For Sale.
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=111469
                              http://raceskids.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X