Incredible 1992 318i Convertible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incredible 1992 318i Convertible

Absolutely stunning 1992 m42 powered e30 318i convertible with only 96K original miles. Original VIN stickers on doors, fenders, trunk and hood with factory original alpine white paint excluding lower front and rear valances that have been resprayed due to rock chips. Immaculate interior with crack free dash and seats that look new. Working original radio and clock. Converted AC system that blows ice cold. Options include heated seats and LSD. Maintenance records dating back to the 90s with the most recent work including front struts, brakes all the way around, clutch slave cylinder, belts, intake bellow and power steering hoses. Replacement BMW OE canvas top. Refinished bottle cap wheels. All electrical functions operate as new. Binder of maintenance receipts along with all original documentation including window sticker, owners manual, radio codes and orientation cassette tape. I would classify this as a collector quality e30 that has been lovingly maintained throughout its life. Attention grabber wherever it goes and will not disappoint. $8500 firm.
    Attached Files

Is this still for sale!! Very interested!

Comment

Car is sold.

Comment

Working...
      X