No announcement yet.

The "Im Trina Kill Da House" Shirt Group-Buy Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey man, I was Trinia see if you can track down my order while you're at it.
    Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Originally posted by poopin04 View Post
      Hey man, I was Trinia see if you can track down my order while you're at it.
      I have to enter your tracking number manually. Same thing for 2 or 3 other buyers. I can only print shipping labels at home if payment was sent for merchandise and not "personal." I wasn't going to hassle you guys and refund the payment and ask to send properly since i have to go to the service desk to take care of the international orders anyhow.

White shirts go out tomorrow, assuming everything checks out when I inspect them... I did get the email that they were delivered so I will open them up when I get home and package everything to be shipped tomorrow.

Comment

I am sad to report, 3 medium & 4 large white shirts will not be going out tomorrow. I am very frustrated at this point. You would think after I returned the [ENTIRE] order of previous shirts, they would make sure little things like this didn't happen again. One shirt has a sticky dark substance on the inside of it. Several have light brown stains, or markings, on them and the other couple have what looks like some splash or run off from the ink (evidence from the colors red, blue, and black).

I just want to get this over with. I am not comfortable holding people's money like this while they wait for a product. Let alone, the time frame this is taking.... So, please understand that I am doing my best to get everyone a clean shirt for the money we paid. I also didn't expect to invest this much time into the whole thing.... At this point, I will be mailing out the shirts in the order of who paid first. I see no other way to decide who gets one of the good shirts while the others are being taken care of. I am going to contact CustomInk once again in the morning. I will contact those who's shirts are not mailing out tomorrow. Stay tuned for another update...

Comment

Orders going out tomorrow.

Picture of the sticky dark substance from the outside of the shirt:

Example of the ink splatter:

Obviously these are a problem being that its on a white shirt. I have no doubt that the black shirts probably had imperfections but because they were black, it couldn't be seen.

Comment

Shipped the shirts out this morning, tracking should be active for those that went out. The "new" shirts should arrive by Tuesday as they are expediting this batch since this is second time we had a problem. Sooooooo, we can shoot for everyone having there shirts by next Friday.

Comment

Ratedm3 is awesome. Period.

Originally posted by blunttech
              Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

I'm definitely disappointed. Don't worry about getting my shirt out. I'd rather people of r3v get theirs before I can get mine. Definitely excited, but disappointed this has happened again

Once again, I cannot stress how much I appreciate Ricardo for doing this for us without compensation. He has gone above and beyond all line of duties, and is one of the main reasons this group buy even made it this far. Thanks again

Looking forward for the madness to be over

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Woot woot, my drawing is nationwide and sounds like its international. LOVELY LOL.

Thanks for doing this once again. Truly an outstanding member of the community!
                    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Got mine yesterday and am wearing it now! Have to say it turned out great. Big thanks to Ricardo and Joey for getting it going and keeping it together. Good job guys
                      Attached Files
                      '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                      '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                      '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                      '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Good stuff guys. Got the shirts in just now. Going to package them up and send them out before the poat office closes today.

Comment

Everything's shipped. All tracking labels should be active.

Comment

whoooo hoooo....got mine today!
                            Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Got mine yesterday. Thanks Ricardo and Joey!
                              Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by tg318is View Post
                                Got mine yesterday. Thanks Ricardo and Joey!
                                Awesome, that was pretty quick.

Comment

Working...
                                X