Is 21 the best age or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is 21 the best age or what?

From 19 to 20 I got no play. Life was a little crazy, and I could barely get a date.

I turned 21 December 31st, 07. Well the week before I meet this great chick that I ended up fucking New Years eve... after the ball dropped so I was fully 21.

Since then I have had sex with 5 chicks, and not heffers either. I have a date tomorrow, and another friday... both different chicks.

Is there some magic that hit you at 21 too?

Wrap that jimmy STD boy.:p

Comment

No, but girls can smell desperation a mile away. Girls practically fall over themselves to give you their number when you're attached, but when you're single you've really got to work for it.

Its like they can smell a chemical change on you.

But yea, 21 is nothing special, but its a pretty good mindset you've got yourself in :up:

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
      RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

21 is cool...remember you're in Georgia, out here hot women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. True story...
        www.ryanwhopkins.com

Comment

Well if you just turned 21, you're probably drunk off your ass. I meet TONS of hot chicks when I'm drunk too dude! :D

Comment

LOL everyone's reactions are awesome.

I don't drink much. Never have.

Georgia is full of hotties, but a west coast sex-travaganza would be great!

Comment

At least where I live now, you can't get a handgun until you're 21, I believe. There's another to add to your list.

Comment

go to the bunny ranch for that
                e30s r kool

Comment

i wouldn't know... I'm only 19 :(

s50 downunder yo!

Comment

Confidence. You finally popped your own cherry, and you thought you were on top of the world. Then women come around and you weren't acting like a virgin, and they picked up on it. They can tell these things. Like someone else already said, they can smell fear/desperation.

Comment

^^yes, confidence is key. As well as un-available-ness. If you're cocky and w/ a gf, girls will be all over you

Comment

Girls always want what they can not have easily.

And under 18 does not count either, of course they are going to be willing to jump in the sack with a 21 year old guy.

Comment

I never had these issues
                          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

^^ditto

Enjoy the ride Kylebes1 ! :nice:

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Wait till you turn 35.............oh wait...
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
                              X