Parts galore!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parts galore!!!!!

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Is it the guy thats in Millersville, MD? Jim Stauffer?
    Last edited by JasonC; 07-08-2008, 08:18 PM.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

I need a 4.10lsd. let me know
      Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
      Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Why doesn't he just give the guys contact info??
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

probably wants to make a couple bucks for himself

Comment

Yeah thats right I am going ot sign a contract and make comission by selling these parts for him

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
              I need a 4.10lsd. let me know
              Ill see if he has one and PM you back

Comment

Originally posted by jbombdizzle View Post
                Yeah thats right I am going ot sign a contract and make comission by selling these parts for him
                you dont even know what he has.
                put a fucking list together with actual pieces and prices and stop back
                We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Here's the guys number, i think it's his cell?

Jim Stauffer
                  443 871 6789

1992 BMW 325iC
                  1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                    you dont even know what he has.
                    put a fucking list together with actual pieces and prices and stop back

Look unless you want parts dont bother posting here. I dont need a list because I can get parts weather he has them or not so piss off.

Comment

Thank you Jason!
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

IS lip for late model?
                        1990 S50 goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by jbombdizzle View Post
                          Look unless you want parts dont bother posting here. I dont need a list because I can get parts weather he has them or not so piss off.
                          Good luck selling parts if noone knows what you have available.
                          Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
                          http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ///M42 sport View Post
                            Good luck selling parts if noone knows what you have available.
                            Nor do they know the condition of said parts, and getting pictures will be a mess. There are better ways of doing this.
                            - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                            E36 325i sedan
                            E30 325i sedan
                            Volvo 945T

Comment

Why isn't this in the Parts For Sale forum? Even if you're trying to scheme a finders fee at least put it in the right forum, guy. On all the forums you're spamming.

Has anyone ever bought anything off Jim Stauffer? He's addicted to craigslist but never seems to elaborate on just what he's got or for how much. Good/Bad references appreciated.
                              - Sco

Keep Our City CLEAN & SAFE Do Your Part

Comment

Working...
                              X