X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miasma View Post
    Are these worth $325?

What would I need to adapt them to my E30?

MK2 VW GLI GTI Grey Velour Recaro Seats

You cant, they are manuals. You would need to cut and weld a bunch. You need a set of powers. The powers have detachable bases.
    ----- www.jjcustominterior.com -----
    We specialize in Recaro restoration!

Comment

Originally posted by joshuafr View Post
      Sorry if its been covered but do VW Recaro rear seats fit in a e30?
      janderson has a rear in his e30 it actually looks amazingly good. The fit looks oem.

Comment

Originally posted by Miasma View Post
        And on that same note, What about these for $200?

BMW 320iS Recaro Front seats

\

That is a variation of the Recaro LX. Main difference is the lower bolster foam but IIRC you can update them with the newer foam which i think gives them a better less bloated look. Kind of a mix between these two seats..

Comment

Originally posted by a2coupe2a View Post
          janderson has a rear in his e30 it actually looks amazingly good. The fit looks oem.
          Thanks, theres a lot of cool front/rear seats on CL for cheap so I was jw
          Originally posted by george graves
          Is that Hitler having a Juicy Juice in your avatar?
          Originally posted by Raxe
          yes :(
          Originally posted by Wh33lhop
          I FUCKING LOVE JUICE. a

Comment

Check these out! Actually going up for sale (PM offers until post goes up in classifieds) Discoloration from shotty wipe down, still a little moist in areas. I still need to go over them real good and make them shine like new

85' 318i ~The Bronze Bomber (FrankenM10 with a Forced Future :wgaf:)

Comment

a2coupe2a: sorry for the no-show man! unfortunately, i never got to deconstructing the seat. i'll shoot for this weekend, and i'll let you know. thanks!

http://arcautomotive.com.ph/
              like us on facebook
              Service • Detailing • Parts • Accessories
              BMW Car Club of the Philippines

Comment

Sounds good, if you just look over that guide it should be pretty easy for you
                Last edited by a2coupe2a; 08-25-2010, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Hey Recaro-fiends, I am picking up a set of Recaros out of a late w201/190e on Monday out of a junkyard car. They are Awesome, they look like new. Just wondering if anyone knew what model they were? I want them in my Touring yesterday. Form memory, they look a bit like the LS's, and the fabric looks like the 'Blue Monza' I just saw while scrolling through the (whole) thread.

Any ideas??
                  -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Originally posted by Pinepig View Post
                    A couple of pics of my 70s vintage Recaro's . I still haven't figured out what they are called or when they were really sold, if anybody has any info I'd apreciate it.

Bringing these back from the depths, Anyone have any info on these? They look like a set I saw for sale on Craigslist and I'm contemplating picking them up to temporarily replace my comfort seats.

Comment

a2coupe2a: finally got it! i'll post pics soon. thanks man!

does anyone know what this fabric is called, and where i can get it?

they came with the n-joys. thanks!

like us on facebook

Comment

black monza... it is nla but there is an alfa guy talking about reproducing it. I can send you his contact info if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by Jalves619 View Post
                          Bringing these back from the depths, Anyone have any info on these? They look like a set I saw for sale on Craigslist and I'm contemplating picking them up to temporarily replace my comfort seats.

i can get the model if I look hard enough......BUT.......unless you are like 5 ft 7 or so...and have a 32 waist.....pass!....they are a small seat (if my memory serves).. I sold them in the late 70s....
                          I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

a2coupe2a: yes please! you've been big help man! thanks!

like us on facebook

Comment

No problem man, atleast i can help somebody with half the useless knowledge i store in my head lol

Comment

Might be getting a new pair of Recaro goodness pretty soon, I'll update this thread when I have a little more info... :D

Comment

Working...
                                X