My E30 325i Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My E30 325i Touring

Hello r3vlimited forumers,im from finland (thats why the english might be bad) and i thoughed you might be interested of my car so i registered to your forum.

So!
    Heres my E30 Touring
    -diamandscwarz metallic color
    -H&R -60mm with Bilstein shocks
    -Is lip in front
    -Borbet T 9x16" Wheels with 225/45/16 Tyres
    -Sport interior

This is the car that i drive daily.
    I also have another E30 Touring thats under work at the time(Swapping M50 under the hood).
    EDIT: heres links to the project "diary" Project Touring

Its a year 89 318i to 325i swap

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

link above has more fotos

if you have guestions about the car just ask.
    Last edited by Osku; 01-02-2009, 04:40 PM.
    E30 M50 Touring

Really nice touring!I like those borbets,have you thought polished lip and black centre?

Oh and i got questions,is it edition touring(because of skirts),and indicators are smoked by spray?
    I www.ak-bmwcroatia.com I

:wgaf:

Comment

Moro Osku,

Your daily driver looks pretty nice. Like those borbets..
      NenimousGarage

Comment

Originally posted by -Jelko- View Post
        Really nice touring!I like those borbets,have you thought polished lip and black centre?

Oh and i got questions,is it edition touring(because of skirts),and indicators are smoked by spray?
        I`we been thinking the lip polishing and black center, but the wheels will look smaller and keeping shine at the polished lip is very hard (cant find the right word to describe it).

i fitted the skirts my self (not fitted originally from the factory) and sprayed the front indicators with tinting spray.

I`m planning to buy factory made black indicators in front and the sides,black tail lights ive bought earlier, are fitted now but not in the fotos.
        E30 M50 Touring

Comment

clean! love the eyebrows

Comment

That touring looks hot. I think it looks better with the rims the way they are instead of black. i would just run a smaller size tire. I think that would look better.
            Last edited by Motorsports; 10-26-2008, 07:07 PM. Reason: wrong letter
            sigpic

Comment

Very nice touring man! love the wheels keep it just like that if it's your daily.

Are you running any spacers in the front?
              Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

I wish my own car looked that good!! Nice ride.
                Randall Racing and Engineering
                Acworth, Georgia, 30101
                http://www.facebook.com/RandallRacingandEngineering

Comment

Looks great for a daily. I'd keep it that way too since its a daily to make it nice to drive.

Comment

OMFG! i'd trade my eta for a touring anyday.
                    -Paolo
                    1986 325e RIP.
                    1989 525i
                    1986 635CSI

Comment

Finland huh......where's the turbo S36/8? where's the V12 swap?....oops i just assumed that all of you guys from that part of the world drove killer E30's with "holy shit" motor swaps...nice touring anyway
                      Shoot, move, and communicate...

......Semper Fidelis.....

Comment

What a beautiful stance.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Don't TOUCH the rims.. unless you are cleaning them. I'm extremely jealous.. I want your car as a DD also ;)
                          The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Comment

Originally posted by Motorsports View Post
                            That touring looks hot. I think it looks better with the rims the way they are instead of black. i woulu just run a smaller size tire. I think that would look better.
                            Im thinking 215/40 tyres for next summer,those tyres are looking pretty fat

Originally posted by cbouchez View Post
                            Very nice touring man! love the wheels keep it just like that if it's your daily.

Are you running any spacers in the front?
                            Wheels are 9x16 ET15 there`s about 2mm spacer in the front otherwise it would rub to the spring strut(is that the right word)

Heres a pic of the dyno this summer
                            167,3 Bhp @6085rpm
                            225nm @4126rpm

Nice numbers from 20years old engine driven allmost 300 000km :D

Hartge exhaust headers
                            m50b20 injectors
                            rev limiter at 7200rpm(chipped motronic)
                            E30 M50 Touring

Comment

Originally posted by killa325i View Post
                              Finland huh......where's the turbo S36/8? where's the V12 swap?....oops i just assumed that all of you guys from that part of the world drove killer E30's with "holy shit" motor swaps...nice touring anyway
                              Thanks..

Theres so much laws and restrictions in the customizing and engine swaps.

Example you just cant put V12 in the engine bay or S series engine if you wanna keep it as a daily driver :oops:
                              E30 M50 Touring

Comment

Working...
                              X