quarts amount for a e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quarts amount for a e30

Yes finally im buying the paint for my car. Im going with the sepang bronze. Currently the e30 now is a bronzit how many quarts of paint shall i buy for it to paint the entire car? If you guys need the fomula # let me know i can get fast

I say 4... One gallon... But you should ask a real paint guy.

Comment

you need a gallon and an HVLP gun and you should have enough left over to fix any mistakes
      seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

oh okay sounds good.... ill have to post the pics after its done can not wait to see it after its done.

Comment

you can get it done w/3 but that leaves no room for error at all get a gallon
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

yeah i was thinking that my friend did 3 last year and fucked up and had to buy more. Its just says that there is no such thing as the cheap way. If i want it done the right way i have to pay some bread for it i guess.
            Nothing is worse then a bad paint job on a e30 other than a civic lol.

Comment

I'm buying a half gallon... but I don't make mistakes. ;)

Comment

Hey where are you buying your paint from?
                I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                2875-C Towerview Road
                Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

automotive paint supply. crack open the hone book and find someone local. go in and pick their brain a little. tell them what you are doing and your experience level. they will recommend a paint that will suit you and your needs. then buy it from them!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Oh got a guy who works at sherwin-williams 40% off the paint and reducers.

Comment

But the paint is the last thing to worry its all on the body work so that paint can lay nice on the primer like white on rice fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by norwood e30 View Post
                        But the paint is the last thing to worry its all on the body work so that paint can lay nice on the primer like white on rice fellas.
                        hell yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by norwood e30 View Post
                          Oh got a guy who works at sherwin-williams 40% off the paint and reducers.

No offense buddy but Sherwin-Williams is one of the lowest quality crap auto paint brands out there.
                          "Drifting an E30 is like pouring out a beer just to get a nickel for the can"

Comment

there is worse paint:
                            WESTERN (used by earl scheib)
                            NASON

the Sherwin Williams isn't the best or the worst, it is in the bottom of the middle. i have actually seen some really nice paint jobs with it.
                            i would say it is the best choice in it's price range.

if you can afford better paint then spend the $$ on better paint.

Comment

I used Sherwin-Williams paint for all car the cars i painted. And used the vin # from the 07 M roadster to get the paint code. I got the sample looks just perfect cant wait and to be honest i seen macco jobs come out nice its really all in the the prep and body work my man. You can buy or spend or think you got a 3000.00 paint job when in some
                              circumstances your getting a 1200.00 hundred dollor paint job. Any paint and body man from a shop or great home mechanic can tell you that.

Comment

Working...
                              X