Vandalism Fine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vandalism Fine

So today I got fined with vandalism and for the possession of "graffiti tools"... Snitches I swear.. :hitler:

Anyways I don't feel to bad about it. I pretty much accept the consequences of my actions every time I write on someones shit. The dean was semi cool with what I do. I made "Che" stickers and he happens to be one of the deans idols so he let that one slide.

Because the dean is some what cool with me they didn't hand me over to the cops which would have resulting in 800+ dollars in fines and damages, a trip to the court house, and a nice PO to watch my every move. Instead I get to pay for fixing the damages. How fun. :D

Well this had to catch up to me at some point. I know i know I'm a stupid kid. I dodged a huge bullet here guys thank god for that.

Some reference pics. Yes I know using postal stickers is a crime in itself.

and one for my BSU friends. (aka Black Student Union)

I know what kind of shit I'm going to get from this forum. Lay it on me.

I still love what I do. Other people enjoy looking at it, but I guess I have to find a new way of getting it out there.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Wow.

If you even know who Che Guevara is I'll be impressed.

Comment

Are you kidding? Che? You are promoting him? I can't believe these idiots who wear Che shirts. I bet you have one.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
        Wow.

If you even know who Che Guevara is I'll be impressed.
        I'm not even sure how I'm supposed to take that one.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

You're just one of those kids who promote something you know nothing about.

Just keep on doing what you're doing, blend in.

Comment

Originally posted by trent View Post
            Are you kidding? Che? You are promoting him? I can't believe these idiots who wear Che shirts. I bet you have one.
            No I don't.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
              No I don't.
              You are stupid enough too.

Comment

This place is like catholic school, 2/3 of the students smoke weed on a daily basis, but the faculty seems to convince the outside world that drugs are just in the other schools, the resident pot dealer thinks he's cool because he has the originality to call anyone he doesn't like a homosexual, and most of the little children follow him like sheep, then there's the few with brains, you hardly ever hear from them, perhaps don't even know they exist, but they get all the sh!t done.

Comment

You're just one of those kids who promote something you know nothing about.

Just keep on doing what you're doing, blend in.
                  It is cool to be a sheep and promote "counterculture."

Comment

Originally posted by napabavarian View Post
                    Yes... It was a very scary day.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by trent View Post
                      It is cool to be a sheep and promote "counterculture."

I know, I see it everyday and it really gets under my skin.

Comment

I know, I see it everyday and it really gets under my skin.
                        Sorry for getting under your skin. :roll:

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Fuck Che Guevara and all his idiotic supporters.

BTW, would you think it was cool if someone painted Graffiti on your stuff, like a KKK symbol on the hood of your car?
                          sigpic
                          1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
                          Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
                          Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Wait, do you guys mean Che wasn't a cool guy? lol
                            sigpic
                            "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

I recently watched an autobiography that came out about him, which included an interview with his father. Was very interesting to see how he turned to Marxism/Communism during his trip through South America.

Not to say I agree with his political views by any stretch, but it certainly was an interesting part of history.
                              Originally posted by BillBrasky
                              E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
                              1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
                              1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
                              1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
                              2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

Working...
                              X