Vacman's FS superthread. AKA, "I'm not taking this crap to my new house!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vacman's FS superthread. AKA, "I'm not taking this crap to my new house!"

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Ok, here we go. I still haven't gotten Jack's pictures, so I will have more work to do once I get his. I'm posting these in the order they uploaded so expect some randomness. All pics are available in high res, so just PM or email me if you'd like to zoom in to your heart's content. It's going to take me a while to get through these so I'll probably make a few posts.

Also, stuff is priced very aggressively and I know the market on pretty much everything I have, so lowballers will have to try doubly hard to convince me to give a discount. The exception is if you're buying multiple items. I might just be tempted to start throwing things in just to get rid of them. ;)

1. Euro rear sunshade with rear deck. Deck has holes cut in it for 6x9's but the Euro deck is still available. $100. Compare pricing to the cheesy add-on ones that came in the US cars and use 'L' brackets. Order a new deck or carpet dye this one and upgrade to 6x9's.

2. Delphin facelift valence. 9.5/10. Perfect with no bends. Was earmarked as the valence for when I repainted my cabrio, but it's clearance time! $75.

3. Full 318is shadowline trim. Obviously for a coupe. Any blemishes you see are from sitting against drywall and wipe right off with a rag. $sold.
    Last edited by VacMan; 01-24-2009, 09:12 AM.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
    MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
    | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

4. Sedan door cards with grey inserts. 9/10. $150 for complete set. Only available on base 318's and euro cars!

5. Non-airbag knee bolster. Vinyl was reglued around the steering wheel. I ran this in the cabrio before I bought a brand new one...it's not that noticeable. sold.

6. Stahl longtube headers. Some minor surface rust and slight denting in the secondaries. Over $600 when they were new. The last set of these I saw sold for $375 on eBay. $275.

7. Magnaflow muffler. Brand new 10436. Planned to use as a resonator, but never installed. 2.5" in/out, 6" in diameter. $50

Last edited by VacMan; 02-28-2009, 05:30 PM.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats

Comment

8. BavAuto cabrio springs. Give a cabrio the stance in my sig. Decent DD springs when paired with firm dampers like Bilstein Sports. I planned on running these on my 318 figuring the weight difference between cars (cabrio heaviest E30 made, late model 318 lightest) would give a nice DD spring with a bit of rake and a moderate drop. 325 drop should be cabrio-esque in the front, higher in the rear. SOLD.

9. MTech 1 wheel. 7/10, new M colors decal. SOLD.

10. Airbag wheel. Will likely end up back on 318 because the MTech on that will sell first. SOLD

11. Konig Remembers ET20 with Falken 512 225/45/16 with 85% tread. BBS knockoff center decals. In 9.5/10 shape...would be a 10 but they're used. Come with hubcentric rings and are a direct bolton to any non-M E30 except the IX. (IX drivers should look for the ET35 version)

These are currently on my 318 and will be until they sell or I take them off next weekend. Sorry for the dirty pics. Wheels alone are $600 new plus shipping and/or tax. $sold and if you come to my house I'll help you install them. :)

12. Full black vinyl sport interior. Currently in my 318. From a coupe, so they will tilt forward for entry into back seat. I figured I'd put this interior up in case someone really wants it. Seats are in 9/10 condition aesthetically with minor wear on bolsters (doesn't even show up in pics.) Just need struts to be perfect functionally. Spots on rear seat are from daughter's milk bottle and were wiped up right after the pics were taken. I paid $500 for these last summer. SOLD.
      Last edited by VacMan; 02-28-2009, 05:30 PM.

Comment

13. Second MTech 1 wheel. Slightly worse than the first one but works just fine in my DD. New decal. SOLD.

14. Early 325IS delphin front airdam. No cracks but obviously flexed in spots and mounting points in the rear are broken. Since the mounts are NLA most people just tuck their bumpers and then screw the airdam right to the bumper. One bonus foglight still attached. $75.

15. Full 325i exhaust from collector to muffler. I ran this setup for less than 2k miles (including cat.) before I installed my Stromung. Not as quiet as stock with a nice tone when you're flogging it. No rasp. You'll need to cut the assembly at some point and weld it onto your setup between the cat and the downpipe if you want to use the whole thing. At this price, buy it for the muffler and sell off the cat. ;) $100.

16. Brilliantrot rear plastic bumper with sliders and shocks. In good shape but could use a repaint. Yellow paint in pics is from junkyard and comes off easily with elobow grease. Has odd smooth shiny trim on it. $75.

17. Complete Diamantschwarz plastic bumper conversion with everything needed. Bumper shocks, sliders, turn signal wiring, valence, air ducts, trim. Came off a 318i so you'll need to supply your own fogs. If you wish I will help you install these on your car if you can wait until I get into my new house. $275 for bumpers only, $350 including valence.

Last edited by VacMan; 01-18-2009, 08:59 PM.

Comment

18. Craftsman 2.5g shopvac for cleaning your car. Tripped over the damned thing twice today. gone to the first person who comes to the house to pick stuff up.

19. Pearlbeige door card and rear panel set from an early 325is. 7/10. sold.

20. Cardinal cabrio door cards with pulls/map pockets. 8/10 Willing to split if someone just wants the pulls/map pockets for their black/cardinal cards. $40.

21. Rear cabrio panels. One cardinal, one black. In dumpster.

22. Magnaflow cat from a 325is. ???? Miles. Cobbled together to fit OEM mounting. $20.

23. Custom 2.5" piping to large Magnaflow muffler with dual tips. Less than 1k miles. Quiet, but still has the magnaflow tone. Would be a great swap-in for an ETA due to single pipe. $75 (Muffler cost over $100 by itself)

24. Early coolant tank with level sensor. Need one? $25.

25. Center caps for weaves. 2 sets. Better set SOLD. Set that needs 2 inserts, $45.

26. Early 4 spoke wheel. GONE.

27. Cluster with white faced gauges. Cluster works fine, needs bulbs. Needle off of temp and fuel gauges but they can be replaced. ODO doesn't work. $50.

Last edited by VacMan; 02-28-2009, 05:32 PM.

Comment

28. Misc. stuff. External temp sensor, 2 driver's side door handles, non-tweeter sail panels with intact tabs. Make offer, nothing over $10 for any of them.

29. Plastic bumper shocks front and rear. $35 for each pair. Fronts SOLD.

30. Facelift foglights. Everything intact but one lens broken. Order new lenses from bmwlight.com and build a set on the cheap. $50.

31. 13 button OBC's including one EURO face. The 2 US ones work, the Euro one has nice German buttons. It is possible to put the German face on the US spec OBC. Feel skillful? Take all 3 for $50 and try swapping one yourself and keep one US one as a fallback. Euro OBC SOLD.

32. IS rear spoilers. Brilliantrot one is in very nice shape. No cracks, shiny paint. $SOLD. Delphin $SOLD.

33. Volvo lips. Buy one get one free in case you screw one up. SOLD. Twisted one is from sitting wrong on the shelf and is already straightening out. Also in pic are US spec grilles. Pay for shipping and you can have them SOLD.

34. And finally for tonight, a set of 15" tires with 40%+ tread on them. 3 of them are Pirelli 205/55/15's and one is a Kumho 195/60/15. Have 15" wheels on your car and need tires? Come get these for gone. They came on the RS001's I bought and I kept them because they still had useful life on them.
            Last edited by VacMan; 01-21-2009, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Argh... what are you doing in Cali?

I could use half of the body stuff here in FL :(

Bump for a lot of neat stuff for sale.
              Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
              FullOpp Stickers for sale!
              NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
              Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
              ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Ygpm
                HE>i
                89 335i m30 power, 4hp22 delivery

Comment

I'll trade you a good set of tan seats for the black ones.

Looks like you are going to have fun moving that garage of parts!
                  '74 2002 - Build blog at
                  nomads2002.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by NOMAD View Post
                    I'll trade you a good set of tan seats for the black ones.

Looks like you are going to have fun moving that garage of parts!
                    Lots of stuff is in pending status. Have someone coming over at 6 tonight to raid the garage and 3 or 4 people with items they're waiting on. Tan seats don't help me get rid of anything...

Comment

I assume shipping the shadowline trim will be a PITA??????

Where is the kitchen sink?
                      Last edited by atomic; 01-18-2009, 08:07 PM.

Comment

ooo i want those cardinal panels..

Comment

Damnit Tim! I could really use that parcel tray and shade! I get paid on Tuesday, I'll be in touch!

Comment

I sent you a PM regarding the diamondschwartz bumpers.

Comment

Would you be willing to separate the sport seats?
                              I'm only interested in the fronts.
                              And how much would shipping be to Montreal, Canada?

Originally posted by Janderson
                              you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

Working...
                              X