silence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

silence

I bought an aluminum power steering delete block from silence. It arrived and looks nice. I haven't installed it yet, but i look forward to putting it on. Hopefully it works as nice as it looks.

I didn't send payment fast enough so I had to wait for him to make his next batch. He kept me up-to-date with the progress though.
    I'm happy with the transaction.

Erik

Ordered a PS delete from him. Item arrived quick. He was very good at keeping me informed and updated through email. Great seller, good product, would do business again. :up:
    -tim
    Originally posted by Jordan
    I like the stance
    -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

I ordered a PS delete from him as well. It somehow fell out in the mail, so I pm'd him back about it. He sent out a new one right away and I got it 2 days later.

I was planning on making one of these myself, but for the price and quality of his it's way worth it. It's a very nice piece.
      Byron
      Leichtbau

Comment

Got a ps delete a while back form him, came fast and functions well.

Comment

bought solid motor and trans mounts. havent installed them yet but the quality looks very good! sent my payment and received them super quick. thanks!

Comment

P/S delete arrived quick and works great. Definitely worth the money, as opposed to looping the lines.....recommended!
            Jason

Comment

I ordered power steering delete, but it was lost in the mail. Once I notified Silence he quickly sent out a new one. Great seller to deal with. Great quality, highly recommend!

Comment

I bought solid motor and transmission mounts and received the product very fast. Thanks

Comment

Just purchased Set of two subframe bushings and one solid differential mount, Machined Solid UHMV 24V swap with tranny mounts, Solid UHMW offset control arm bushings, and I got free shipping to Canada! I'm already running the power steering delete and cant wait for the rest of my stuff! thanks!
                  Feedback
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=270560

Comment

M20 engine and transmission solid mounts and the PS delete block. Asked how much fluid was needed and he sent me his write up lighting fast. Great guy
                    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                    ~ '87 535
                    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Working...
                    X