My neighbor asked me if i wanted a quick blow job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My neighbor asked me if i wanted a quick blow job

im rolling into my exclusive gated community yesterday and i see my neighbor in an e34 approching me. we always stop and make small talk when we see each other and yesterday was no different. we talked for awhile and agreed to have coffee together later in the week. a car pulls up behind and we are blocking traffic so i say i gotta roll and this is what is blurted out as i drive away.."you want a quick blow job?"
    WTF? we always joke around and ive always suspected "HE" might be gay or at least BI but its never bothered me. ive been to haiti with thi dude for 2 weeks on a project to build a childs orphanage and had a good time with him. he seems slightly effeminate like maybe optimator or h0lmes but whatever. as long as hes not hitting on me fags dont bother me.
    but this was different... sure it was followed by an uncomfortable giggle on his end but im wondering if it wasnt a sly attempt at covering a failed homo advance...
    maybe one of the experts can comment as im sure optimator and h0lmes have been turned down by many males in their past
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

I laughed alot at this, thank you and have a great weekend.

Comment

i loled.

your rep indicates you would take him up on the offer.....
      Originally posted by BillBrasky
      That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
      Originally posted by acolella76
      i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
      2007 CVPI, stock and slow
      1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
      1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
      Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

Originally posted by dirty30 View Post
        I laughed alot at this, thank you and have a great weekend.
        youre welcome but this was not fabricated for a laugh. this is real life shit. all my life i have been fag bait, especially when i was younger. i had to leave key west when i was in my 20s because so many twinks were hitting on me. i would have made a great homo i think. except im not attracted to the ballbag, and i think thats the essence of being a good homo. i just wished as many women were attracted to me as homos when i was single

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by ieatpeople View Post
          i loled.

your rep indicates you would take him up on the offer.....
          and if you were totally honest with yourself your screen name would be "i eat cock"

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

hey, ive been getting a lot of pm's asking if said neighbor is "mtriple"
            please stop with the pm's. it may or may not be . i choose not to say at this time

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Blunt, let me chime in.. I consider myself an expert at this sort of dilemma..

See, I myself also like to make others feel uncomfortable, much like your neighbor did to you.

Example: "Hey Blunt (from a distance)... Suck you clean?!?! 0_o" and say it softly so it may or may not sound like "Suck you clean?". Thus, totally fucking up someones day. Ive had many friends have to start threads just to clear this up in their heads. For me, its a total joke. But if your neighbor is offering, why not? This may be your opportunity to fart or take a shit while someones giving you dome. Look at it on the bright side?

Comment

Blunt, is he pretty?
                cars beep boop

Comment

which neighbor and house?

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                    youre welcome but this was not fabricated for a laugh. this is real life shit. all my life i have been fag bait, especially when i was younger. i had to leave key west when i was in my 20s because so many twinks were hitting on me. i would have made a great homo i think. except im not attracted to the ballbag, and i think thats the essence of being a good homo. i just wished as many women were attracted to me as homos when i was single
                    I realized right off the bat it was no fabrication, I visualized the whole situation and could not stop laughing. You seem like one of those people that always seem to find themselves in one of these situations. Like the people that actively listen to bums talking about the apocolypse.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh jass View Post
                      which neighbor and house?
                      I lol'd

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

I believe this is the point at which you stop talking to said neighbor for a few weeks.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                        No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by OOMPH! View Post
                          I lol'd
                          i'm just coming up with a back up plan for my visit in may in case blunt can't perform

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                            im rolling into my exclusive gay-ted community
                            You live in San Francisco?
                            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

LOL... I would of done a brake stand because you cant make that shit up! and thats the only way I would of been able to take that kind of awkwardness.

Comment

Working...
                              X