Do you have one of my boxes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eric Giles View Post

I have had a few different subwoofer boxes/setups in the E30's I have owned and I must say Luke's box is the way to go, bar none. I can't wait to get everything installed in the 325is and move the box back to it and do some serious listening.
    [blushes] Thanks, Eric. When you bolt the thing in, you will have no rattles in the trunk, plus gain about 2 to 3 db, mostly in the 60Hz to 80Hz region.
    Originally posted by Scarlet_Pimpernel View Post
    Luke, do you have any 12" boxes for sale?
    Yes, I have the original test mule available, set up as V2. Can be yours cheap!

Are you going to Matt/Curts meet? I can bring it...PM me.

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Damn I need one of these. It woudl be great to have my trunk back, luke when I get back up there you've got a customer :)
      Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
      Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
        [blushes] Thanks, Eric. When you bolt the thing in, you will have no rattles in the trunk, plus gain about 2 to 3 db, mostly in the 60Hz to 80Hz region.

Luke
        While you still have that box... Any chance that you can measure to see if a 7&3/8" depth Boston G5 will fit? Mine is a couple hours away. Thanks.

Comment

Depth should clear, but since angles are involved, who knows.

Post it up when you get it in so we all know!

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

Luke

PM sent.....
            "life's like the hair outta your ass... short and full of shit...":blowup:

Comment

This has been bumped for your viewing pleasure

Closing SOON!

Comment

I should post these here as well to help you out Luke. 12" v2 box in an 86 325 coupe...

"A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                -----------------------------------------
                91 318is Turbo Sold
                87 325 Daily driver Sold
                06 4.8is X5
                06 Mtec X3
                05 4.4i X5 Sold
                92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                90 325i Sold
                97 328is Sold
                01 323ci Sold
                92 325i Sold
                83 528e Totaled
                98 328i Sold
                93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                  I should post these here as well to help you out Luke. 12" v2 box in an 86 325 coupe...

Now that is beautiful, how did you put that top port in? And what did you use for the rear RE covering? Looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by GunMetalGrey View Post
                    Now that is beautiful, how did you put that top port in? And what did you use for the rear RE covering? Looks great!
                    On the 12" boxes, the port tubes come through the top of the box....so you have to punch damn precise holes through the rear deck, all part of my design.

The ports in the seat is all his idea...looks cool, huh?

Closing SOON!

Comment

to clean my brotha that is very nice work i i want one now lol
                      my build thread:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=231612

Comment

Luke:

You did my stereo almost a year ago and I still have not posted a big write up yet about how awesome the box/you are. I just got a new cord for my camera so i can upload the pics. I have not forgotten your awesome service and dedication to hooking me up and will be glad to post a thread on here and BF. Again, I apologize for sucking so intensely.

Ryan A
                        Newberg, OR
                        "Wow. We're just blowing through nap time, aren't we?"
                        sigpic

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by kinvodA View Post
                          Luke:

You did my stereo almost a year ago and I still have not posted a big write up yet about how awesome the box/you are. I just got a new cord for my camera so i can upload the pics. I have not forgotten your awesome service and dedication to hooking me up and will be glad to post a thread on here and BF. Again, I apologize for sucking so intensely.

Ryan A
                          Newberg, OR
                          Shit, man, I am just glad to hear you are still alive!

Closing SOON!

Comment

Shit, man, I am just glad to hear you are still alive!
                            ...Well, after about an hour of intense rocking out in my "Luke Setup" I do leave my car quite dizzy, I myself am rather surprised that I am still alive. System still works flawlessly. The deck on the other hand...
                            "Wow. We're just blowing through nap time, aren't we?"
                            sigpic

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Working...
                            X