Want to Trade, 97 mk3 jetta tdi bucks county pa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to Trade, 97 mk3 jetta tdi bucks county pa

I've always wanted an e30 and my commute is soon to change to a much shorter travel so the 48mpg is not my main concern. Car runs great, pulls hard and gets great mpg. 215k miles , not much for a tdi, always dealer/ve tech maintained. I've got new ebrake cables, vacuum hoses ( check engine light comes on when boost hits certain amount cause needs new vacuum hose), and n75 valve, that is in the trunk have not put on yet. Everything works, AC is great, some wear in drivers leather bolster, dent in drivers side door, paint is fading on roof, also have to put on new door cards.

goodies:
    stage 2 upsolute chip
    .205 injector nozzles (you will smoke out the person behind you when floored)
    h&r cupkit
    custom ss catback w borla muffler
    polo door handles
    pioneer cd player
    keskin kt1's (would like to keep to put on e30 unless other compensating factors on your end) if not stock wheels will need new tires

Thats pretty much it, tried to disclose as much as possible, let me know if you have any questions. I'm look for a nice e30 coupe/sedan/vert with plastic bumpers and wouldl like 5spd but i've seen some nice auto's that i may consider. The closer the better, don't really feel like shipping back and forth

bump

Comment

I got a 1991 325 2dr blk on cloth 5speed 141k all stock.

Comment

got any pics? willing to throw up some dough?

Comment

bump

Comment

i wish i had a convertable

Comment

bump

Comment

part the wheels?
                Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

i would consider parting the wheels

Comment

b ump

Comment

hey man i have a 90 325is. its from south carolina. no rust. 180k. runs perfect. 4.10 lsd rear. its an auto but very impressive. 1st auto ive owned and i actually like it alot. it has old school yellow frenched bosch euro headlights. drilled rotors in the front. gold painted basketweaves and a volvo 940 front lip..i really have no reason to get rid of it other than missing driving a vw. ive owned 3. lmk if your interested ill put some pics up. oh its black on tan leather.. im located in butler. about 30 miles north of pittsburgh.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmydafish View Post
                        i would consider parting the wheels
                        How much?
                        09 BMW 328xi touring 6spd
                        05 Subaru Outback XT 5spd
                        87 BMW 325is
                        a few bicycles

Comment

I'd need something to drive on what do you have? I would be looking for 1kobo for the wheels w brand new tires, but just have some wear from rubbing

Comment

hey aarronR, i would be interested, shoot me some pics if ya can, also just did the new vacuum hoses, n75 valve, and ebrake cables today. Next is the EGR delete

Comment

i need to take a new pic of the front with the volvo lip installed. ill try to do that tomorrow

the front is sprayed satin black. the previous owner (a friend of mine) bought this car off of a lady and it had dents on the hood and pass side fender so he replaced them. about 2 months ago my odo stopped. it has about 183k on it now. the car is inspected till 4/10 it has 2 new tires on the back. the only thing it needs is a new fan clutch
                              theres a hole in the drivers left bolster and cracks in the dash from southern sun abuse. alpine head unit with ipod hookup would come with because its hard wired in and would be a pita to take out and wire another one back in. also its has wires for an amp ran

whats going on with the check engine problem?
                              and is the jetta a 5 speed
                              Last edited by aaronR; 06-30-2009, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X