Cleveland Area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleveland Area?

Anyone on here from around Cleveland or anywhere else in Ohio for that matter?

No one at all?

Comment

I'm in cleveland. 'sup?
      sigpic
      Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
      If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

I'm in NEO, but not Cleveland. I'm over near Youngstown. There are about a dozen Ohio guys that post regularly on here. You have to check both the Great Lakes and Midwest regional sections because Ohio stuff gets posted under both. Also check out Ohiobimmers.com. We need to get more e30 guys to take over there before too many e46 guys stink up the joint. Midwestelite.org is another site and it tends to have more Clevelanders, but it includes all Euros and JDM's. If you can, check out the German car show in Olmsted Falls this Sunday. http://www.nohiobmwcca.org/events/ev...px?EventID=239

There is also a Cleveland Cars & Coffee on Saturdays at 9am.
        Last edited by BillBrasky; 09-16-2009, 11:19 AM.

Comment

I'm up in the Northwest. Bowling Green to be exact. Not that my car runs at the moment, haha
          $500, Diamantschwarz, and a Dream

Comment

Willoughby here.

John
            The Revolution will not be televised.

Comment

John, It was good meet you yesterday. I'm Michael, the guy that came up and talked to you near your car early in the show. I didn't even realize who you were until my brother told me later that you had an orange '02. I forgot that you had a 318is and I didn't make the connection at the time. So what are your plans for the '02?

Comment

Oh shit, there are some people. Whats up guys? I would definitely be down for having some meets if we can get something together.
                Last edited by lckyrocket; 09-27-2009, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Cleveland has been having a Cars & Coffee on the first and third saturday morning at Quay 55 on the lake front. The coffee shop is located in that old building on the lake shore that they turned into fancy condos. You know the one. The one that was a bare shell for years and is close to East 55th street exit.

The next one is this Saturday.

Bring on the e30s

John
                  The Revolution will not be televised.

Comment

Hey Wiglaf, and all the Cleveland crew!

Yes, I am here too 1990 325i

Comment

Originally posted by harv View Post
                      Willoughby here.

John
                      I couldnt look away from that orange 2002 for like 20mins. NICE!

Comment

Working...
                      X