DASC supercharger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DASC supercharger

Kit sounds like its good quality parts and product to me. Anyone have experience with them before I drop crazy money (to me its crazy money) on a kit? I cant really do swaps because my car is a 96 and still needs OBD2.
    Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

They don't manufacture these anymore

Comment

You have to buy a used setup.

Comment

I thought they started offering DASC kits again as of a few months ago?
        Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
        FullOpp Stickers for sale!
        NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
        Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
        ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Yea just got an email this morning from Jim Goodroe giving me a price. They are still making them.

Comment

Why are you posting this here then, I thought you were asking for 318iS, not e36.

Comment

Doesn't matter. Im asking from the stand point of the company's product. Are you too stupid to realize that? Fucking corn monkey.

Comment

I say because you are less likely to find someone here that has swapped an e36 engine into their e30, then used an e36 supercharger setup to have the answers you seek. It's Potato fucking Monkey to be correct, tard.

Comment

So it takes two replies for you to complete a thought. You sound like a retarded person to me there bud. Ive been to your shitty state too and all I saw was corn.

Anyways Im not here posting tit for tat. Im looking as to someone who has bought the kit for an m42 and has something to say about fitment, finish on parts they have made, instructions, etc...

Comment

Because I'm a born and raised corn covered shitty state citizen.

So, on that note, search....

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                    You won't find much info at all on the Downing Atlanta on this forum. Check out www.bimmerforums.com under the E36 section, LOT of 'ti guys with blowers.

etc....

Comment

There nothing in those links with people reviewing the craftsmanship of the product.

Comment

Originally posted by b*saint View Post
                        There nothing in those links with people reviewing the craftsmanship of the product.

exactly.

Comment

Quality product for what I've read. No reason to ask this on r3v if you have an e36 though. You'll have better luck on m42 club or bf.c.

Comment

^^^ That.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                              Quality product for what I've read. No reason to ask this on r3v if you have an e36 though. You'll have better luck on m42 club or bf.c.
                              I dont get why it matters which car I have when the question isnt based on type of car. But anyways I dont have accounts anywhere but here for BMW stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X