X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously sick as FUCK picture right there!!!! ^^^^

thanks for sharing
    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerboy08 View Post
      "E" is the "strike eagle", as opposed to all other f-15s which are just eagles. besides the two seat aspect, they turned the general awesomeness to 11.
      So it's kind of like an F15 Sport Evo then?

Comment

Flame me but I like the SU-37

1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Also the SU-47

1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
          You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

LOVE JETS! F-15e is an amazing fighter jet. The F-22 is following the same path.
            Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

As cool as the 22 is the 35 will be one of the few jets with all of the technology it has.

Comment

E is just the latest revision we purchased If you look the JASDAF and Israel as well as Saudi fly newer variants

The Israels buy from us and Japan makes their own under license. Israel has conformal tanks on the exterior as do some of their F16's. They do some cool mods.
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

The problem with the F-22 is that it lacks connectivity. Current F-15/16/18's all carry at least 4 radios, as well as datalink so that targeting information, communication, etc. can all be passed from aircraft to aircraft to ship to ground control stations, etc. It's called "net-centric warfare". The F-22 has difficult fully integrating into the battlespace as America runs its wars, making it somewhat useless in current conflicts. Still a sweet aircraft though. Hopefully in the future I'll be testing upgrades to the F-35C and remaining -18 airframes still kicking around. (and I really hope one of those upgrades is new bio-kerosene of some type.)
                  sigpic89 M3

Comment

Originally posted by Ral View Post
                    The problem with the F-22 is that it lacks connectivity. Current F-15/16/18's all carry at least 4 radios, as well as datalink so that targeting information, communication, etc. can all be passed from aircraft to aircraft to ship to ground control stations, etc. It's called "net-centric warfare". The F-22 has difficult fully integrating into the battlespace as America runs its wars, making it somewhat useless in current conflicts. Still a sweet aircraft though. Hopefully in the future I'll be testing upgrades to the F-35C and remaining -18 airframes still kicking around. (and I really hope one of those upgrades is new bio-kerosene of some type.)
                    Something like this?

I've got a giant poster of the block-52 F16 done for the Hellenic Air Force on my wall in the office. My wife worked on the Conformal Fuel Tanks and the dorsal add on behind the canopy so it's really her poster. I can't really call the airplane attractive in that configuration. The sleekness of the early F-16's was nice and now it looks like a truck...which it is.

I was working in the same hanger that they delivered the first F-16 I's to Israel. Looked very similar but with some 2000 lb guided bombs under the wing. It was impressive in person.
                    -Josh

Check out my build thread...
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=131055

Need parts? Support the community!

http://www.gutenparts.com

http://www.blunttech.com

Comment

The issue with US 16's are there lack of loiter time so they are need a tanker nearby. The Israeli AF was smart adding the conformals. They also have block 60 variants as well.

When I was working as a contractor with USAF in Germany we went to Israel and flew with them for 2 week doing dissimilar air tactics. Was cool as we were not restricted to base unlike the GI's we went with.

Comment

Originally posted by jeswaw View Post
                        The 22 is a nice jet but the 15 has proven time after time that it's a good jet and always willing to fight.
                        Someone told you wrong. there was a scenero out in the desert with 8 f-15's vs 2 f-22's.

the 22's never came below 55k feet and all 15's were deemed shot down in this excercise.

Dont underestimate the power and abilites of a f22. that whole 'stealth' is something a 15 would dream of, and the agility and power is a whole different story. if the 22 was still side by side to a 15, why are the 15s not in the 'next generation of fighters'?
                        sigpic

Comment

and for the record, if anyone thinks they know what this aircraft has, or is capable of, has not been in one.

Lets put it like this: to just grasp a brief moment of that a f22 can do, you would die. The human body can NOT withstand the forces applied to it. proven time and time again.

this pilot who recently crashed a f22 would tell you about it if he was still alive, god rest his soul.
                          sigpic

Comment

f22 are sick, had one in the pattern at work one day close to 400kts on his up wind/ down wind and breaking at those speeds! sick! but i have not seen one in about 5 months, should be seeing the 35 from tyndal AFB soon

Comment

Those Sukhois are something else.
                              Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                              Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Originally posted by slow e30 View Post
                                and for the record, if anyone thinks they know what this aircraft has, or is capable of, has not been in one.

Lets put it like this: to just grasp a brief moment of that a f22 can do, you would die. The human body can NOT withstand the forces applied to it. proven time and time again.

this pilot who recently crashed a f22 would tell you about it if he was still alive, god rest his soul.
                                This is why this airplane should have been an unmanned drone. The F35 is get the same avonics package as the F22 has but is not capable of super cruise. This is why the F35 will be sold as a Multi National fighter.

Comment

Working...
                                X