Senior Quote...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Senior Quote...

I need inspiration for my senior quote which is due tomorrow! Came up with a couple:

Serious quote: “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” -Wayne Dyer

Funny/ Random quote: "Millionaires use tea bags twice" -Unknown

Any suggestions??
    Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
    Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
    Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

keep your timber limber and you'll be a hard man to beat.

Comment

lol nice!

Lets see some more!
      Updated 10/1

Comment

"Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgment."

Its in the little box under my profile picture. I don't have the quote cited on my profile for obvious reasons. Google it.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
        No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
            "Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgment."

Its in the little box under my profile picture. I don't have the quote cited on my profile for obvious reasons. Google it.
            Whoa, I rally like that one. If nothing great pops up I think I'll go with it :)

Edit: Found the dude... Names' Zefram Cochrane
            Updated 10/1

Comment

What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do.

Comment

"Greatness always appeals to the future" and "Do or do not, there is no try." The latter was in fact my senior quote.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

this

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes Latin, "Who shall watch the watchers". Has many implications ( other than our govt)

"A coward is much more exposed to quarrels than a man of spirit" Thomas Jefferson

"Always take hold of things by the smooth handle." Jefferson (I think)

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. " Thomas Jefferson

"Do not squander time for that is the stuff life is made of." Ben Franklin

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. " Ben Franklin

that or see my sig.
                  Last edited by mrsleeve; 11-05-2009, 10:26 PM.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

To be or not to be that is the question
                    -adolf hitler

I'll get it!
                    -anne frank

One of my friends got Britney spears to write "matt spinelli is the coolest guy in the world" so he used that as his senior quote.
                    [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
                    Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

"who the fuck post this"
                      "E30 FTMFW"
                      "This is what happens when you find a stranger in the alps"

Comment

90% of luck is showing up
                        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

"For the underclassmen, don't procrastinate your senior quotes."

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

two in the pink one in the stink
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                              "For the underclassmen, don't procrastinate your senior quotes."
                              ^^ Believe it or not, through 10% B.S. customer service from Lifetouch and 90% procrastination to the max, I missed my senior pictures
                              Updated 10/1

Comment

Working...
                              X