NC r3solution Meet - Gone Wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NC r3solution Meet - Gone Wrong

Sunday, we had a little pizza get together and went for a drive. Everything has been awesome as we got to this amazing curvy road. We made a first pass, drove to a gas station to regroup and went back to that road for a reverse run, and as we get on it a cop car is sitting in one of the dead-end street right off a very sharp corner. As soon as all of us go by, he gets behind us. last two guys slow down to way bellow speed limit and he flies past them to get behind the front 3 cars. So we pulled into the park and collectively (all 6 of us) got ticket for going 10 over in a residential area. Cop was fairly nice and allowed us all to be out of cars and didn't make a big deal about it.

On to pics:

Started so well...

Then old racist-******-guy called police on us for no reason. It was actually quite funny. He spun tires in reverse right in front of us, then got out of the truck nearly running himself over, because he forgot to put truck into park gear. Cops told us that the was crazy and to stay away from him. They were laughing when they were talking to me.

So then, the drive and pics of the hero-cop.

After that we just went to the park across the street, still shook up and talked about tickets and how to wiggle out of this one.

Anyway, thanks to all that came out and had fun with us and fuck the police.

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
    After that we just went to the park across the street, still shook up and talked about tickets and how to wiggle out of this one.
    Curious, How are you going to "wiggle" out of the ticket?
    ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

lawyer, 10 in residential could be an improper equipment or a number of things that don't result in points. We are lucky it wasn't some kind of a "street racing" ticket. Again, we weren't speeding that bad, going 10 over on a 25mph road. I'm pretty optimistic it will be simple to get this ticket thrown out of court.

Comment

How did he know you was going 10 over? Radar? If he didnt write that down then you can get out of it easy.

Comment

Not sure, I'll have to look at the ticket in the car.

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
            How did he know you was going 10 over? Radar? If he didnt write that down then you can get out of it easy.
            I am on the side of our fellow r3ver, but 49% faster than he should have been traveling will be a bitch to get "thrown out. I am just saying.
            ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

^thanks man. We'll see, I'll have to call my lawyer today and find out if we can get a group discount or something. I actually feel really guilty for putting this drive together and it the result of it. Seriously, though, there were no tire screeching or anything reckless going on, just a bunch of e30 guys on a spirited drive. We weren't being loud either.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                We weren't being loud either.

lol idk about me, it's kinda all or nothing with the m42.
                sigpic

Comment

Tight meet up. sucks about the police being retarded. oh well they dont make shit for $

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf View Post
                    Tight meet up. sucks about the police being retarded. oh well they dont make shit for $
                    As oppesed to most r3v members who can afford speeding tickets due to their high rate of pay?
                    Yours truly,
                    Rich
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Rigmaster
                    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

As I was thinking after getting some sleep... Maybe it's not the best of idea to go to court all together, as it will look rather suspicious and get us in more trouble.

Comment

Somebody forgot they had a Mini Cooper?

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                          As oppesed to most r3v members who can afford speeding tickets due to their high rate of pay?
                          lol you read my mind.

Comment

shitty deal.
                            Originally posted by e30e
                            lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

I've decided where to get extra money to pay for this. I'm selling my Startecs in the next few days as I find stock replacements.

Comment

Working...
                              X