Rally Armour Mud Flap install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rally Armour Mud Flap install

Well I got tired of having the sides of my car covered in mud so I decided to add some flaps. I purchased 1 set of universal mud flaps from Rally Armour (about $15 plus shipping) and got to work.

The Problem

The Fix
    For the front all I did was drill a hole in each flap and then mounted it using the same screws that hold the fender liner in.

For the rear I had to make 2 brackets(just used metal that was laying around the garage that was sturdy enough).

and then your done.... total cost was around $20, the flaps are nice and flexible and conformed to the fender well shape great. After the brackets are made installation probably only takes 30min. The rear has almost 4" of clearance from the ground and the front has a lot less;)

I'll get full car shots later.

7speedshop.com

those look pretty sweet..... nice rally style too it....
    Slamburglars Handbook:

5. Slamburglars don't get stuck on speed bumps, speed bumps get stuck on Slamburglars

Comment

Hmm I wonder if thats possible with an mtech 2 kit...which model did you buy?
      IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
        Hmm I wonder if thats possible with an mtech 2 kit...which model did you buy?
        basic universal

7speedshop.com

Comment

heres another pic from the rear. I'll get better pics later.

go wide?

7speedshop.com

Comment

I've been doing it to the past 4-5 e30s that I had, either the front ones, or the back ones
            It's really easy and protects the car especially if you have wide wheels

rear

my 318iS has these in the front

another car, another rear set

Comment

awesome, I would put a set on my car but no need for a track car. maybe on my buddies E
              Anything can be done

Comment

full car pics are here

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...50#post1829350

7speedshop.com

Comment

Damnit, I've had a set I've been waiting to put on for a few weeks, and you beat me to it, lol.

Looks good, more motivation for me to get off my ass and do it.

Comment

Working...
                  X