• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MikeDE

Item: Wheels
    Payment: Bank Transfer
    Shipped from Germany

Great guy, very patient and awesome at communication through PM. Not a moment when I was waiting for a reply. Wheels were euroweaves that look fantastic and were heavly guarded in transit by Mike's packing. Only thing left to do is get a set of 225/45/15 R888's.

Oh by the way Mike if you come across a late model front valance in decent shape over there let me know (preferably bronzit but any color will do).

Items: Euro grills/Oil cooler/Oil cooler lines + housing/Rear taillight
    Payment: Bank Transfer
    Shipped from Germany

So I made another purchase with mike for the parts above and can't say enough about him and the stuff he sends. Everything I have needed he has found and when it took a little extra time to pack and ship everything out he added a couple freebies into the package including a old style euro plate (the rare kind) and a euro analog clock.

Would defiantly do business again. Anything german ask Mike he probably has it.

Comment

Items: Hartge suspension.
      Payment: Paypal
      Shipped from Germany

This was an excellent transaction. I don't post a lot but do end up buying a lot of parts from this forum. This transaction was very easy and I ended up getting the parts as quickly as if he was in the US. Great seller.

Comment

Bought euro smileys, grills, and plate filler. Great seller, good communication. He shipped right away and packaged everything well.
        sigpic
        January 2012 COTM

Comment

Bought some euroweaves from Mike. Got a few problems with DHL delivering the wheels, so he sent them again with USPS and got them pretty fast. Wheels were as described. Great communication. Would deal again and would recommend. Thanks again :up:

Comment

Bought a front Euro bumper from him..

Did everything he said he was going to and that was much appreciated.

Thank man.

Comment

Originally posted by mkoneod View Post
              Bought a front Euro bumper from him..

Did everything he said he was going to and that was much appreciated.

Thank man.

Thanks, I only wish I could have gotten it out to you quicker.
              -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Item: Euro Bumpers

Very quick shipping for across the pond. And everyone in my small'ish town was like, "I've never seen so many stamps on such a large box before..."

Came pretty much as described and I'm satisfied ;)

He's a snappy dresser as well.
                Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                  He's a snappy dresser as well.

Hahaha....the endcaps and lip brackets are on the way, that was my fault.

If you're ever in Germany, the Hefeweizen is on me. But you have to pay for the Poof.
                  -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Item: wiring and pigtails for city lights for Euro smileys.
                    Shipped via: DHL
                    Payment Method: Paypal

Communicated very well with me! I would gladly do business with him again. If he sees this I'm getting more and more interested in Euro Bumpers... :D
                    Best part about this whole deal is I got my package today with more than enough time for the E30 Picnic!

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

items: euro smilies + euro grills
                      payment: paypal
                      shipped from germany

all in all, mike is a great guy to deal with. entertained all of my questions without hesitation, provided accurate tracking as well as even throwing in a little something. definitely will purchase something from him in the future. thanks mike!

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                      my feedback thread

Comment

MikeDE - Good Seller

Mike sent me the arm rest houndstooth rear seat ... arrived on time and in good shape. Would deal with again!
                        Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Item: Front euro bumper
                          Shipped from Germany

This bumper is immaculate! Mike kept me up to date through the process, and definitely delivered on the quality. I'd happily buy parts from him again, thanks Mike!

Comment

Item: Gorgeous HOUNDSTOOTH SPORT Seats + Door Cards!!!!
                            Shipped from Germany via USPS (APO AE - Military)

Cards, seats and boxes arrived in amazing shape and sooner than I was expecting....especially considering how slow the military can be with other peoples mail and money!!! Ask me how I know!!!! :) Very good communication with Mike and I would buy parts from him again in a heartbeat! Thanks Mike.
                            Some people just need a sympathetic pat...
                            on the head...
                            WITH A HAMMER!!!

Comment

Bought a euro HVAC from him, packaging was bad ass and my piece looks so minty and like new, that I think I underpaid him.

Thanks Mike. :up:
                              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                              X