Why a Bronzit??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why a Bronzit??!!

Of all the cars they choose to put around women drivers, they choose a bimmer. Of all the models and years of BMWs, they choose an e30. Of all the colors of the e30, they choose a bronzit. FML

Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

lol. good clip.
    sigpic
    1991 325iC w/ 75k Original Miles, Brillantrot, 5-speed, 16" BBS RX's, Black Leather Sport Heated Seats, LSD, and Diving Boards for life!!!:D

Comment

Repost. ;)

Everyone that I know personally (well, except for one guy) who has an E30 has a bronzit E30, including me now. I think in southern cali, you're more likely to find a bronzit one than not. :p

Comment

personally I think it kinda grows on you
        -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
          personally I think it kinda grows on you
          like a fungus or mold

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

fungus mostly, some time if conitions are right it will be a mold
            -Andy

Comment

Bronzit just screams "early 90's Toyota Corolla" to me. I wish it wasn't so...

... but it is.
              Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

"Look at me, I am so rich my fucking CAR is gold!"

I swear, people who bought these thing new, that is how they acted.

Closing SOON!
                "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

hater
                  -Andy

Comment

Its Greggs car!

Comment

when i first got my bronzit e24 i was very upset... but its grown on me and i wouldnt trade it for the world!

tosh.0 is amazing btw

and it took me 3 minutes to scroll thru this thread thanks to lukes posts...

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

Originally posted by RickSloan View Post
                        tosh.0 is amazing btw
                        He takes videos that are funny and makes them not funny.
                        Originally posted by LJ851
                        I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                          Repost. ;)

Everyone that I know personally (well, except for one guy) who has an E30 has a bronzit E30, including me now. I think in southern cali, you're more likely to find a bronzit one than not. :p
                          The only difference with your BRONZIT is that it's also a RASTA MAHN mobile.....:rofl:
                          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I like brozit, one of my fav colors on a E30
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

What the fuck is up with Bronzit hate? Is this an actual consensus or a band wagon? If you grew up in the 80's like me you see it as the quintessential e30 color.

When I get some extra money I'm going to build a Bronzit diving board equipped 750hp turbo 318i with 14" Chinese Les Schwab specials and whoop all your asses.

Comment

Working...
                              X