FS: BBS side skirts for BD cars Oahu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: BBS side skirts for BD cars Oahu

For sale is an original pair of BBS side skirts for the early model (diving board bumper) E30. Came off an delphine grey 85 coupe. Asking $220 OBO. Bought them for my Cabrio hopping I could get them to fit, but I would have had to hack them up. They are way to nice to do that to. Would prefer local pickup on the island of Oahu
    Thanks for looking,
    Jason
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    "But the way it deals with bumps and heaves makes you think the shocks are filled with unicorn farts and pixie tears."

Dude.

How far is that swim from Tacoma, WA?

Meet me halfway please?

Gorgeous.

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Any idea on what shipping on these to Eugene, OR 97402 would be? i realize finding a local buyer might be tough for you. My 323i is delphin already so no paint sure is a plus. looking for any trades? check out my for sale posts and lets work something out.
      -Mac
      1989 325i Alpine s52 coupe
      2003 540i M-Sport 6 speed
      2003 X5 3.0

Comment

I can ship a box to Germany cheaper than I can to HI

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
          I can ship a box to Germany cheaper than I can to HI
          That's just retarded

GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by MacBudd541 View Post
            Any idea on what shipping on these to Eugene, OR 97402 would be? i realize finding a local buyer might be tough for you. My 323i is delphin already so no paint sure is a plus. looking for any trades? check out my for sale posts and lets work something out.
            -Mac
            The PO tried to ship these to the mainland and the Postal Service gave him the finger. I bought them with the front and rear valence. Since I got a cabrio the rest fit. Now trying to sell these local...Unfortunately not much of a E30 community here on the island. If no one local picks these up then I will try UPS or fedex and see what they can do.

Jason
            sigpic
            "But the way it deals with bumps and heaves makes you think the shocks are filled with unicorn farts and pixie tears."

Comment

pm sent. would be willing to deal with shipping to Calif.

whats the deal with the holes on the upper sides of the skirts though?
              these didnt have those holes originally did they?
              and how high up into the rear arches do these go, id be putting them on a late model, problem?
              sigpic

Comment

Shameless plug, but if anyone is looking at buying these side skirts, I have a BBS front valance and BBS rear spoiler to match. Front valance is new. Pics and prices here: http://www.bcbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5188

Good luck to the OP with the sale. Together these almost complete a very rare body kit.

Comment

These will sell quick!
                  Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by sixsixii View Post
                    Shameless plug, but if anyone is looking at buying these side skirts, I have a BBS front valance and BBS rear spoiler to match. Front valance is new. Pics and prices here: http://www.bcbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5188

Good luck to the OP with the sale. Together these almost complete a very rare body kit.
                    That forum has weird permissions issues going on :/
                    cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                      These will sell quick!
                      as long as i can get them shipped to LA yes.

and i too cant access the link to the valance and apron.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                        That forum has weird permissions issues going on :/
                        You need to be a member and they are anal about approving every single new membership "by hand". I had to wait like two weeks before the admin approved me. :???:

Try my other FS thread instead: http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132557

Comment

Originally posted by mr.dvck View Post
                          pm sent. would be willing to deal with shipping to Calif.

whats the deal with the holes on the upper sides of the skirts though?
                          these didnt have those holes originally did they?
                          and how high up into the rear arches do these go, id be putting them on a late model, problem?
                          Will look into shipping tomorrow. Been installing this bad boy all day.

sigpic

Comment

That sir wins....that is all

Comment

Working...
                            X