Look what I found at the junkyard...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look what I found at the junkyard...

Wow, its been a while since I've posted here. I think this is a good "first" post lol I found this beauty when I came in to work last week. Grabbed some pics of it, talked to my boss and took it home a week later. This is my second e30. I sold my last one, BBS's included :( Oh well, looking forward to working on an e30 again. ;)

Here are some pics from when I first saw it.

And here it is at home finally :D

-Alex

Nice!!

Comment

motor work?? (cc on window means cash 4 clunker??)

Comment

i was under the impression that cars from cash for clunkers could never be registered again.

Comment

judging by the first pic, i think you need an oil pan
          -Andy

Comment

that thing TOWERS over the e36
            Originally posted by Lof8
            Seriously. Every black wheel, regardless of spoke design, looks the same from more than 3 feet away.

Comment

so you work at a place where sweet-to-be e30s come at a cheap price? are they hiring?
              1989 325i Alpine s52 coupe
              2003 540i M-Sport 6 speed
              2003 X5 3.0

Comment

in new england they run liquid glass though the engines in place of oil to destroy them.

Comment

Actually the 'C's on the glass mean the car is clear for parts or ready to be sold complete. Yea cash for clunkers vehicles can no longer be registered. You guys should have seen the amount of e32's and e38's that came in. Pretty sad.

Anyway, yeah the only real damage is to the front valance. The oil pan is just fine lol Oh and yeah we're hiring ;)
                  -Alex

Comment

Any plans for it?
                    sigpic

Comment

I remember a near perfect e32 735iL that came into my dealership for the c4c program. I was very tempted to drop the $4500 to take it. It was absolutely cherry, only 65K on the motor. I decided not to because I didn't really have the money and because it was bronzit :(

Whatever people think about the c4c program, it was sad to see a few really nice BMWs meet their demise that way.
                      '88 325ic - Vert in winter baby!
                      '91 318is - Gone :(
                      '95 530i - Gone :(

Comment

You saved an E30! Now that car has to be your bitch in the afterlife.

pics with new valence ASAP plz.
                        Check my feedback HERE

Comment

Nice Alex! Did you get the bimmerfest day off yet?? :(

Looking forward to what you'll do with the car. I'm sure I'll be by with my m52 e30 soon!

-Mitchell

Comment

Originally posted by lonestar22 View Post
                            that thing TOWERS over the e36
                            Working on it..... lol

Originally posted by Motorsports View Post
                            Any plans for it?
                            Just a 5 spd swap for now. I just want to get it running again asap

Originally posted by Inline Sex View Post
                            You saved an E30! Now that car has to be your bitch in the afterlife.

pics with new valence ASAP plz.
                            damn straight! lol Yeah it should be a good project.

Originally posted by lifeiskaos View Post
                            Nice Alex! Did you get the bimmerfest day off yet?? :(

Looking forward to what you'll do with the car. I'm sure I'll be by with my m52 e30 soon!

-Mitchell
                            Yeah actually I got the day off after all. We hired a new guard so now I just gotta train him until then. If the boss thinks he's got enough training I'll be going to bimmerfest :-D
                            -Alex

Comment

How much did you buy it for? And how much have you put into it so far to fix it up?

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                              i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                               - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Working...
                              X