Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler: New TRM C1 15x8et21 with new BFG G-force sports 225/50/15

No longer for sale.
    Last edited by dnova89; 02-06-2011, 12:13 PM.
    -Darius (aka DiscoDoughnuts on other forums)

dude man bro...

It's probably the front of the tire contacting the plastic liner in the wheel well. I have THR CAB's and my tires rub the plastic liner slightly at full lock with 225/50/15 on euroweaves so the additional caster you added in is making the situation worse. I would take the car back to the alignment shop and try reducing your caster angle until you have full steering range. The THR CAB's gave me almost 10deg of caster by themselves, I don't know why you would need anymore than that anyways.

Comment

I took the fender liners out before I even had these wheels on haha. Even my stock bcaps rubbed on those with the THR fcabs haha.

Hopefully by reducing some caster and changing my camber to -3 I will have my steering back. If the alignment guy can work some of this magic next week then I'm keeping the wheels, but even if he can get them to work I may still sell them so that I can get something more slam-friendly. I could probably raise my car a little and be just fine but... I don't wanna!!!! hahaha

dude man bro...

Comment

Mine rub on my sway bar. Also the 95 m3 rack will give you less turning radius

Comment

^i have e30 m3 tabs&end links

also my turning radius was fine when I was running bottlecaps. Im gonna remove another piece of the fender well and see if it solves it. I already removed the front part where the brake duc tgoes but for some reason I forgot about the part above it

dude man bro...

Comment

Why don't you run 225/45/15s?

Comment

Try finding a tire in that size with a tread wear above 140

Comment

Originally posted by Highway1 View Post
                Try finding a tire in that size with a tread wear above 140

That was my reasoning when I first bought the g-force sports, but now I wish I did go with the 225/45. Is anyone interested in buying just the tires? Maybe I can just sell the tires and get RS3's.

dude man bro...

Comment

if i order these wheels, should I get them in 15x7? to be safe

Comment

No you would be fine with 15x8, it depends on the tire size and how low you are. If you get 225/50's then you can't go that low. You could get a smaller tire size and be safe. Depends how low you want to go and if you want to roll your fenders

dude man bro...

Comment

Here's a better picture to help out the sale! Goodluck sir! Love these wheels.

Comment

^^^^ wheel and tire specs NAO!!!

Comment

I love your car balbonrsx, except the euro plate under the US plate lol but other than that very nice! I wish I went for a more stretched tire so I could go a bit lower. What tire size ar eyou running?

iamcreepingdeath: Those are 15x8's for sure

dude man bro...

Comment

willing to let tires go for $350 picked up!! Brand new is $400 + shipping off tire rack and my tires only have a few hundred miles on them still in new condition

dude man bro...

Comment

Specs are: 15x8 205/50/15 Bridgestone RE11. Really nice tire IMO for the price! Good luck with the sale. Best track set-up so someone buy this guys stuff! :)

Comment

Working...
                              X