FS: 17x9 Kinesis K27 ET5 4x100 wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 17x9 Kinesis K27 ET5 4x100 wheels

Up for sale are my Kinesis Racing K27 wheels. These have had tires mounted but never ran on the track, only dyno time. They are in essentially new condition, no bends, chips or damage. Gray with a polished lip +5 offset. They currently have 275/40/17 Hoosier Grand Am spec tires on them, included with local purchase or I will remove in order to ship. These cost about $850 each when new, I'd like to get $2500 PLUS shipping for these. Available for local pickup in the Boston metro area.

Contact me via PM or email matt.koestner 'at' gmail 'dot' com

Oh, and before I get 10 PM's asking of these fit on a stock E30....the answer is NO. You'll need fender flares and 2,5" front springs or thick front spacers.
    Last edited by lateapex31; 11-17-2010, 01:08 PM.

Pshh you've obviously never seen some of us put wheels on E30s...

Lol, jk. This is a crazy setup! BUMP for some SICK wheels!
    -Erik
    '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
    I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Fuck

Comment

Originally posted by dude View Post
        fuck
        lol

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
          Pshh you've obviously never seen some of us put wheels on E30s...

Lol, jk. This is a crazy setup! BUMP for some SICK wheels!
          Haha these ain't no Sportmax wheels!

Comment

I wonder if anyone makes 5x108 to 4x100 adapters? I would so put these on my Volvo....

Comment

I believe a guy on here can make adapters for you at a resonable price, E30rob is his username I believe. Bump for great wheels used to have a set on a E36M3

Comment

Bump for this seller. Honest guy and I've seen these wheels in person. Incredible looking.

Comment

no joke, sweet. GLWS.
                  sigpic
                  New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                  %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Some tire kickers but no solid interest. Doesn't anyone have a CMP M1 Garand to trade???

Comment

That is some serious hardwear, niiiiice! Overkill for my low hp, stock bodied track car but oh so tempting... You are making me want to boost her and throw some flares on!!!

Gonna be tough to sell on R3V. Did you post these on any of the local racer forums or the like?
                      Mtech2 Vert Project in Effect!
                      Priapism Racing e30 (Evil Knievel/Golden Girls/Friday (420)/Darth Vader still going...

Comment

Originally posted by Kato View Post
                        That is some serious hardwear, niiiiice! Overkill for my low hp, stock bodied track car but oh so tempting... You are making me want to boost her and throw some flares on!!!

Gonna be tough to sell on R3V. Did you post these on any of the local racer forums or the like?

Yep, thanks for the heads up! Happy turkey day, all.

I will include 2 front fenders w/ flares and 2 rear flares for the buyer.

Comment

Originally posted by sharky View Post
                          I believe a guy on here can make adapters for you at a resonable price, E30rob is his username I believe. Bump for great wheels used to have a set on a E36M3

I want to throw my .2 cents in here also. Rob is the man to deal with and a genuinely great guy all around. I highly recommend and suggest you go through Rob for your adapters/spacers/lugs/ect...
                          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Bump for what would make an awesome xmas gift! I'd trade for the right snow blower (Honda), pellet stove, 4WD quad w/ plow, or if you can build me a shed, let's talk.

Comment

like everyone said....they are sick and sweet,at the same time! glws
                              NASA
                              BMWCCA member
                              PCA member 25yrs

1991 318IS slick top
                              1997 M3 sedan
                              2001 325CI DD

“whoever turns the wheel the least, wins"

Comment

Working...
                              X