2 Sets of old school Rial Mesh 16x8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Sets of old school Rial Mesh 16x8

IF INTERESTED EMAIL ME, PLEASE NO PM'S!!!
    To email me, click here

Hey guys, I have two complete sets of Rial Mesh wheels in 16x8 with the only difference between the wheels is offset and condition. Check them out below!

Set 1

Wheel 1

Wheel 2

Wheel 3

Wheel 4

Specs:
    4 ea 16x8 ET11 5x120 Rial Mesh

Details:Wheels are used, but in decent condition for being 20+ years old! Salt corrosion from harsh German winters makes them look ugly (see detail photo's below), and the camera flash makes them look even worse! But some solid elbow grease should clean the wheels up nicely.

Price/payment:$1,100O.B.O shipped from Germany to the Continental US. Payment through paypal wmwnwmn at gmail dot com. Gift option please...

Contact:If you have any questions or would like more details, please email me at wmwnwmn at gmail.com, this works much better than PM function

Set 2

Wheel 1

Wheel 2

Wheel 3

Wheel 4

Specs:
    4 ea 16x8 ET23 5x120 Rial Mesh

Details:Wheels are NEW! I was told from the German guy I bought them for that he had a E24 that he bought these wheels for. He test fit a set of tires on two of the wheels but didn't like how the wheels looked on the car, so they have been sitting in his garage ever since. He couldn't remember when he test fit the wheels, or when he had the 6er, so i'm guessing that he's had the wheels for a long time!

Price/payment:$1,500O.B.O shipped from Germany to the Continental US. Payment through paypal wmwnwmn at gmail dot com. Gift option please...

Contact:If you have any questions or would like more details, please email me at wmwnwmn at gmail.com, this works much better than PM function

Again...
    IF INTERESTED EMAIL ME, PLEASE NO PM'S!!!
    To email me, click here
    Last edited by Eric; 12-26-2010, 05:03 PM.
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

bump!

Comment

The new ones are ET23 16x7", not 8"...just FYI

Comment

BUMP! I want these gone, make an offer!

Comment

I took the tires off the 16x8's. I really just want to trade them for a set of 16x8 style 5's!

Comment

Working...
          X