Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sn00pyB0ttz from hungary is hella legit!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sn00pyB0ttz from hungary is hella legit!!!!

I just recieved some parts (hella tinted lights) from Stacson and I am more than pleased with this transaction.

His parts are legit. They came strait from a supplier. Double boxed and foam padded. Took less than a week from Denmark > CALIFORNIA, USA. This guy does NOT waste time.

He even threw in a harness in case my e30 was an early model since I forgot to tell him.

In the invoice, I saw how much Stacson was charged for these lights, and he really is not making much on them...I can't speak for the alpine air dams, but since I was so happy with this purchase I think I'll be getting some ACS pedals. I will keep you guys posted.

if you are hesitating about a purchase through him because he lacks the proper feedback, give him a try and WRITE back here on how happy you were with him afterwards.

I have no doubt that this thread will soon bloom with happy customers with great feedbacks :)

Charles

Dems der sur is purdy.

Comment

they are hawt

Comment

Bought a set of euro grills from Sn00pyB0ttz at an awesome price! Item was just as described.
        1972 2002Tii

Comment

wow, those sure are nice.
          [sigpic

Comment

Alpina airdamn

Great guy to deal with everything was exactly as he said, definatly would buy from him again.

Thanks again for the airdamn!

Pg10 has pictures of the letter of authenticity i recived with the airdamn.

Comment

Exercise extreme caution when dealing with Sn00py. My recent experience was not a good one. On December 12, 2010 I paid for a set of new mtechnic sills and a new 370 mm mtech1 steering wheel.

To date, I've received one sill and a well-used ('87 production) 385mm wheel. While the owner seemed like a decent guy initially, attempts to resolve the matter directly have not been productive. At this point I don't believe anything he tells me.

Dispute resolution has been initiated with PayPal and my credit card company.
              Garrick
              1989 325is
              DSP #72

Comment

Working...
              X