Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IGGEE Sport Seat Covers Feeler

http://www.iggee.com/shop.cart?actio...prod_id=BMB005
    Alright, I have heard a lot of good things about these, and heck they make the seat look brand new! I was wondering if anyone else was interested and how we would go about doing a group buy.
    Picture, yes, that is a cover! Not a re done seat!
    Last edited by GunMetalGrey; 01-01-2011, 06:52 PM. Reason: Wrong Picture....

Iggee seat covers

Hi just wanted to say I purchased a set from Iggee for my 88 325is sport seats, and they fit like a glove. Its great if you have a friend help since they are very tight fitting but the make a worn sport seat look like new, thanks.

Comment

the lower side bolsters look loose in their website pics :/
      http://bbswheels.blogspot.com

Comment

They're covers, not reupholstered seats. They're not going to fit 100% perfect, especially bc the lower bolsters take most of the wear & tear.

For the price, they're great. I wish the had another horizontal stitch line on the back.
        Originally posted by Gruelius
        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Those side bolsters don't look to bad, especially for covers! C'mon guys, you know you wan't some! Two tone is also available!

Comment

bump

Comment

This may help.

COTM

Comment

I am interested. Any better photos of the E30 2 tone, I am interested in charcoal bolsters with gray panels. I am not sure if these fit over the back seat panel or if the panel is removed first.

Here's an older installation thread on these.

Comment

I am very sure that the back panel stays, and as far as two tone goes, I think that the inner portion is the second color, and then the bolsters are the main color

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
                    I'd be very interested if the price is similar to that last GB.

1987 325e - 5 speed - Mods: 3.25 LSD, Mark D Chip, Bilstein HD's, Ansa Sport

Comment

Alright, I am still waiting on a response from them.

Comment

might be interested.....gonna wait and see what final price is

Comment

I am assuming the final price would be the same as previous, but I will update that when they respond

Comment

Alright, lets get this going! Price for 5-6 sets is $151 for both front seats, for 10 or more it is $132 dollars. Lets try to get 10!
                            1. GunMetalGrey
                            Fill your names in, and mods could we get this changed from feeler to just Iggee seat cover group buy? Thanks!

Comment

Are we limited to just sport seat covers? The E21 Recaros in my 2002 are in dire need of covers.

Originally posted by mightywhitey
                              WHITE PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM POLAR BEARS AND IRAN.

Comment

Working...
                              X