Precision Motorsport Feed Back Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Precision Motorsport Feed Back Thread!

This will be the official Precision Motorsport feed back thread in which anyone who has gotten work done at Justin B's shop can post pictures of the work they have gotten done and some words about their experience.
    PM is located in Novato CA in is very easy to get to from 101.

I will start.
    I just got back from PM after they welded my suspension adjustment tabs on to my sub frame for my 2002.
    I dropped the frame off on Friday night and just picked it up.
    I am very happy with the quality of work, and the time in which it was done. I payed $120 and it was worth every penny.
    They even noticed that one of my sway bar mounting points was badly bent, and fixed it for me.
    Justin and his friend were very easy to work with and made this a grate and easy experience!
    I will be back to get my bolt in cage welded and tied in to my rear shock towers, and have a battery tray added into the trunk as well.

On to some pictures. They are not the best but will do.

Thanks guys! :pimp:
    Last edited by deutschman; 01-09-2011, 07:57 PM.
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

I went to them too.

They didn't slot out the subframe enough so non of the bolts wouldn't turn around. Also my hard brake line that was on my subframe when I gave it to them went missing. They let me use their tools to fix it, but still very disappointing. Nice guys, but not what I was expecting.
    Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
    A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Working...
    X