FS Stahl 1 3/8" OD Header Pipes/SPD MERGE Collector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS Stahl 1 3/8" OD Header Pipes/SPD MERGE Collector

I have a new set of Stahl 1 3/8" pipes. If someone wants, Hanksville Hot Rods could get everything else needed to asemble as a new set of custom headers from Stahl/SPD. With your motor specs given to SPD, they could spec out the correct merge collectors, Hank could order the flanges and collectors, weld everything up or have a bolt on set up for the collectors, with the Stahl Pipes, SPD Merge collectors and flanges. There is no picture of the collector to be used as you haven't talked to SPD. spdexhaust.com Please go to SPD and look at the quality parts $1300. Why let someone else do this and get you at the track.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TimR; 04-01-2011, 11:03 AM. Reason: INFO

I cant do pics other than the stahl pipes, go to www.spdexhaust.com/CollectorsB.html . I spoke with the owner of SPD and he just asked a few general quesstions about m20's. Hank has superior welding abilities. www.hanksvillehotrods.com As these will be custom fitted to your engine. The style of collector has not been determined for your motor.
    Last edited by TimR; 03-29-2011, 03:40 PM.

Comment

SPD merge Collector

Got a Pic to load, click on Std. Merge from the home page and get to the spec form to fill out.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by TimR; 03-27-2011, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Posting a price would help your sale and is required as per the forum rules.
        seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Done $1300

Comment

Tim, Did you mean $130?

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

No, i was selling the pipes alone for a while, now they will be an asembled set of headers with SPD Merge collectors, flanges and ready to bolt on the car

Comment

You should state that in your add. It looks like you are selling tubes and a collector (that is not pictured) for $1300............just sayin'

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Sorry the Alsheimers is a litte rough today, fixed

Comment

http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthr...to_threadtools yes the pipes were for sale seperatly a while back.

Comment

Anyone else have an opinion about HP from stock, to shorties, to long headers, chips are about the only thing that clain HP#'S. The headers thread in M20 was great. it seems 2.5" single pipe gets the nod for the rest of the exaust, opinions on 2X1 collestor from headers to 2.5" exaust???

Comment

The 1 3/8" primaries are a little on the small side for a modded motor. It works well for for stock and very slightly modded motors.

1 5/8 primaries would work better for a cammed 2.7i and larger.

Comment

So, today i'm hearing about 1 1/2" E Bay pipes, Supersprint's are 45MM 1 3/4" ish, If I could get pipes to use in this range to build a set would that interest anyone? Depending on your budget they could be stepped too.

Comment

Working...
                          X