• Show
Clear All

FIRST annual west palm beach e30 meet... feeler

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2293.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	7220754

looking to see if there is any interest to start local meets here in west palm beach. Gary (gruff561) can get a hold of a big parking lot where can we can hold meets.
    the idea is to get as many cars as we can so they can be enjoyed by everyone.
    we already have about maybe 5-6 people that are interested, just seeing who would be willing to show. we are shooting to make this happen next Sunday march.27 depending on how many cars we can get.
    if you are a vendor, do side work, or just enjoy e30s you are welcome to show, again this is a first time thing, trying to see if it'll catch momentum.

post here if you're interested and try to get as many people with e30's to join in.

cheers,
    diego

id be down, but thats not west palm beach. Its Boca, inside of palm beach county.

Live about 3 minutes from that parking lot.

Comment

Yeah you're right I didn't think about that when making the title.

Comment

Hey guys, we are just trying to get some bro's together and hang out for a bit. There are several good restuarants right there. Nice parking lot and the weather is projected to be very good. 75 to 85 degrees. Everything is in the Broward and Dade areas. Lets get something going up this way. Calling all E30 owners, or just bring the BMW that you drive. We need to start a local network for E30 owners. We could do this every 3 months. Let's do this.....G.

Comment

id be more inclined to hit them up during winter since its when both of my jobs slow down...would nt mind coming over sometime tho..ill spread the word to some other e30 guys on this coast

Comment

I'm literally RIGHT down the street, opposite side of the turnpike. Count me as subscribed to thread and down for a meetup!!!

hell what do i care, if you guys wanna remind me on Sunday, my number is four one two five nine two six eight four four
            Last edited by durtyE30; 03-22-2011, 05:09 AM.

Comment

where do ya live? Im over at 441 and yamato

Comment

Its not that far! i cant make it right now still need to do lots of shits to her, but willing to go once im ready to go! will post this in the miami thread, ok?
                no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

I was on the net the other day and saw how people get together in Malls and they sing and dance in a group. Mob....something. Why cant we do that with the E30 community once in a while and get together and talk, tech talk, parts, auto stereo, wheels, suspension, turbo, parts for sale, cars for sale, etc. If you check Vebubin's original post for South Florida, it has at this moment 85,723 views. Thats a lot of E30 interest right in our back yard. Bring your car, bring your peeps. Just hang out. Let's do this..............G.

Comment

How about something closer to Miami?

Comment

G.Ruff: i agree with u1 that would be interesting!
                      e30rida: theres a few by miami area, Tamiami airport, and by dolphin mall area!not strictly e30s tho, but once in a while u see a few
                      no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

next time give some notice
                        NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
                          I was on the net the other day and saw how people get together in Malls and they sing and dance in a group. Mob....something. Why cant we do that with the E30 community once in a while and get together and talk, tech talk, parts, auto stereo, wheels, suspension, turbo, parts for sale, cars for sale, etc. If you check Vebubin's original post for South Florida, it has at this moment 85,723 views. Thats a lot of E30 interest right in our back yard. Bring your car, bring your peeps. Just hang out. Let's do this..............G.
                          G, we do that twice a week. (except the dancing at the mall part)

-Jay
                          -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                          2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

LMAO...............Jonny Cash. Not the singing or dancing, just the get together. Sometimes spur of the moment is better than long term planning and no results. Yeah, i heard of the twice a week thing in Ft. Lauderdale. Some of us cant make it down late night and then drive back. I think we need this for E30's only. Parts are hard to come by, good techs are hard to come by. We can even recommend junk yard cars to other E30 owners. give me some ideas. My email and phone number are provided.

BDSAX............We have not put a date together. Its just a feeler to see if there is any interest. We can do it any sunday. Just let me know the week before. Real talk. We can do it this weekend (March 27, 2011)to start it off. Let me know if you have some planning ideas. Thanks.

If you see any E30's on the road, give them my info. Lets get her done..................G.

Comment

there's deff plenty of guys out there in the mia area, lets get this thing rolling its not that far a drive

Comment

Working...
                              X